Snowball games bedrock

Dante_Vergili

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Dante_Vergili said:

I did downgrade game to 1.90 v before bedrock. Then I updated it. But button steel unubtainable.. 

3 month ago I have edition button but I missed it. I don’t know why it’s happen..

The downgrade trick won't work for these trophies, because they're online only and you won't be able to connect to the servers unless you have the latest patch installed. Also, you must have the original retail version (the one with Diamond Armour Steve on the cover) and not the digital or Bedrock re-release retail versions if you want the Editions button to appear.

If the Editions button doesn't appear, then you will have no option but to write off these trophies until the devs issue a patch to fix the bug that's causing this issue :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, BlackSheep--7 said:

Are they trying to fix it or will it stay like that?

Unknown but considering the devs have stayed silent on the matter and we're now 11 patches into the Bedrock branch and the problem is still there, the odds of it ever getting fixed are becoming increasingly slim so don't hold your breath :(.

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unknown but considering the devs have stayed silent on the matter and we're now 11 patches into the Bedrock branch and the problem is still there, the odds of it ever getting fixed are becoming increasingly slim so don't hold your breath :(.

It might, some of the other trophies in the past were broken for over a year until they got patched

• Like 1

On 16.5.2020 at 3:13 PM, DarkGermanGamer said:

There is a Bug where the Editions button is missing on the physical version of the Minecraft PS4 Edition if you already own the digital bedrock edition. Whenever the owner of the digital version starts the application the button gets hidden for all users on the console.

I managed to find a workaround that worked for me:

Note: I tested this method on both versions of the physical copy of the game (Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition and Bedrock Edition) and it only worked on the PS4 Edition

1. Delete the digital copy and install the game from the disc. Install the latest patch.
  2. Create/Login with an account that doesn't own the digital version
  3. Deactivate the ps4 as your primary console on your main account
  4. Delete the files for the minecraft save data. I don't know if you have to delete your worlds too. I currently don't have any on my console.
    Don't start the game on your main account or you have to repeat this step.
  5. Switch to your 2nd account and start the application. The Editions button should appear at the bottom of the menu.
  6. Click the button to revert back to the old minecraft edition
  7. Now reactivate your PS4 as your primary console for your main account if your 2nd account doesn't have an active PS+ subscription and switch back to the 2nd account.
  8. Start a public match. The trophies can't be earned during private matches.
  9. Your main account should be able to join the match.

You have to repeat steps 3-8 every time you restart the game because the button gets hidden again if you join the match with your main account and close the game.

I really hope that the devs fix or someone finds a better solution as it can get a bit annoying to do this every time you want to play the mini games.

The easiest way to earn the trophies is to start the match before any random players can join, and fulfill the trophy requirements using both of your accounts. A second controller might make this a bit easier but isn't necessary.

Most of the trophies can be earned this way. The only exception is the "Cupid" trophy where you have to kill 2 different players with a bow but it isn't too difficult. Just let a random player join, play with a friend or create a 3rd account.

I hope this works for you and other trophy hunters as well as it did for me. Good luck.

Hi,  thanks for the help!

After a few tries I got your method to work. One thing people should be aware of is that when switch accounts in step 5 you have to log off the your main account. If you use the change user feature that might stop you from getting the editions button on your second account because your main account is still active in the background.

Besides that everything worked out great. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.5.2020 at 3:13 PM, DarkGermanGamer said:

There is a Bug where the Editions button is missing on the physical version of the Minecraft PS4 Edition if you already own the digital bedrock edition. Whenever the owner of the digital version starts the application the button gets hidden for all users on the console.

Note: I tested this method on both versions of the physical copy of the game (Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition and Bedrock Edition) and it only worked on the PS4 Edition

1. Delete the digital copy and install the game from the disc. Install the latest patch.
  4. Delete the files for the minecraft save data. I don't know if you have to delete your worlds too. I currently don't have any on my console.
  5. Switch to your 2nd account and start the application. The Editions button should appear at the bottom of the menu.
  7. Now reactivate your PS4 as your primary console for your main account if your 2nd account doesn't have an active PS+ subscription and switch back to the 2nd account.

You have to repeat steps 3-8 every time you restart the game because the button gets hidden again if you join the match with your main account and close the game.

I really hope that the devs fix or someone finds a better solution as it can get a bit annoying to do this every time you want to play the mini games.

The easiest way to earn the trophies is to start the match before any random players can join, and fulfill the trophy requirements using both of your accounts. A second controller might make this a bit easier but isn't necessary.

Most of the trophies can be earned this way. The only exception is the "Cupid" trophy where you have to kill 2 different players with a bow but it isn't too difficult. Just let a random player join, play with a friend or create a 3rd account.

I hope this works for you and other trophy hunters as well as it did for me. Good luck.

try this method a few weeks ago and it worked really well.

Thank you! :) 

On 5/16/2020 at 8:13 AM, DarkGermanGamer said:

I got this to work however for some reason the trophies wont pop for my main account (Player 2) but when I do the requirements on my 2nd account (Player 1) the trophies pop. Am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Givaldo150 said:

Wow i buyed Minecraft last week, and i can't even play, the game freezes and lags, everything is slow, horse and boats are slow, lag everywhere, there is nothing that i can do to change that? i only got the digital version.

Nothing I guess, if you can't go back to the original version your stuck. The game was fine and was running very smooth before they introduced the bedrock edition. Now everything is lagging as fck.

On 19/06/2020 at 2:37 AM, Kulzyc said:

Nothing I guess, if you can't go back to the original version your stuck. The game was fine and was running very smooth before they introduced the bedrock edition. Now everything is lagging as fck.

Yeah i saw some videos, and it looks like, only people who had the game before that update, have the option to return to Editions, even redstone is messed up for simple things, i guess i will stop playing and wait a update.

• 1 month later...
On 04/06/2020 at 2:41 AM, ReDLiGhT969 said:

I got this to work however for some reason the trophies wont pop for my main account (Player 2) but when I do the requirements on my 2nd account (Player 1) the trophies pop. Am I doing something wrong?

The same thing is happening with me. I’m able to earn trophies on the alt account, but not my main one. Could there have been a step we’ve missed out here?

On 24.7.2020 at 8:09 PM, Xucien said:

The same thing is happening with me. I’m able to earn trophies on the alt account, but not my main one. Could there have been a step we’ve missed out here?

Hi, all the steps should be there

Sent you a replay on your message. Did not have this issue, but sent you a suggestion on something you can try.

Best off luck 

Edited by pikaopas

• 3 weeks later...