First Ever Platinum

Rogu Spanish

This is one of those things that could've been a status update, but 

I just moved the topic to introductions since you're new so it gives the OP a chance to talk about himself/herself (I also know the excitement that comes with it so I didn't have the heart to rain on your parade and remove the thread entirely).

Anyways, congrats on #1. Hopefully, you go for more and have fun with it!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar
  • Like 1

Congratulations! Once you obtain your first platinum trophy, you will find it hard to not continue on. :) 

I wish you the best of luck in your future trophy endeavors. Especially since you have some rather worthwhile incomplete games that are not demanding to complete, Infamous Second Son and Days Gone for instance. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, VoxAnimi said:

Congratulations! Once you obtain your first platinum trophy, you will find it hard to not continue on. :) 

I wish you the best of luck in your future trophy endeavors. Especially since you have some rather worthwhile incomplete games that are not demanding to complete, Infamous Second Son and Days Gone for instance. 

Thanks my friend! It was exciting to pick up the last artifact I needed and see the trophy pop. Days Gone is next on my list, the collectibles is the only hard part cause there are so many. I wanna try to plat most of my games, it’s been a dream to get one.

++++++

thanks everyone for the congrats, it means a lot. I hope to get more plats especially since I’m stuck inside with nothing to do thanks to the quarantine

Edited by ev0lvedistoxic

1 hour ago, DoctorGameGeek said:

Agreed, congrats!  What's the next game on your list to plat? 1f60a.png

Thanks man! Currently in the middle of Days Gone, I was already about 70% done w/o challenges which I don’t think I need to plat. I’m just focusing on games I enjoy instead of focusing on having tons of crappy game trophies.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ev0lvedistoxic said:

Lol there’s just something about seeing a profile with a ton of platinums, but barely any AAA titles or good games.

The weirdest thing to me are those profile that have several platinums of the same game (different versions/regions). There is only one game (UFC 3) that I would plat again if I could, but I doubt that these people play a game over and over again because they enjoy it so much ...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

The weirdest thing to me are those profile that have several platinums of the same game (different versions/regions). There is only one game (UFC 3) that I would plat again if I could, but I doubt that these people play a game over and over again because they enjoy it so much ...

It’s all about the number. I get it, and I’m not rashing on those people because it’s obviously a hobby and we all enjoy the trophy experience a different way. I’m just starting out my journey, but I’m just looking to get more out of my games instead of beating it then buying a new one.