Boosting issues.

8 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Game is just come out... why boost this? Why not play it legit...? Just saying... this game is not hard at all, and it is actually quite fun1f44d.png

Because in a few months it will be dominated by a few tryhards who have nothing better to do but prevent boosting?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, POEman553 said:

Because in a few months it will be dominated by a few tryhards who have nothing better to do but prevent boosting?

My point is this game is barely release and these ppl wants to boost these trophies without even playing this game, this game is realy good online and its not against other players like multiplayer if you know what i mean, its objectives. Not hard. Its hard getting to play mastermind, and i understand that we prob need to boost that later. To me boosting is one or 2 maybe 3 hard mp trophies or if servers are dead, not the whole game while its new.

To me, thats cheating aswell.my opinion about it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

My point is this game is barely release and these ppl wants to boost these trophies without even playing this game, this game is realy good online and its not against other players like multiplayer if you know what i mean, its objectives. Not hard. Its hard getting to play mastermind, and i understand that we prob need to boost that later. To me boosting is one or 2 maybe 3 hard mp trophies or if servers are dead, not the whole game while its new.

To me, thats cheating aswell.my opinion about it1f44d.png

Well opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, an it usually stinks. If I'm not breaking any rules, or hacking the game/save data, then it's not cheating. My opinion ?.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Astray404 said:

I've heard that it's hard for masterminds to queue into the game. Is this true? If so, I may consider boosting...

I'm mainly playing mastermind and I can usually find a match within 3 - 5 minutes. If it goes longer than that, I just cancel and restart the search and end up finding a match.

I'd love to play the game if I could find a stable connection for long enough. The mastermind is always the lobby host but the majority of games I constantly have it telling me I have an unstable connection to the host. This has varying impacts from minor to outright making the game unplayable due to constant 3+ seconds of lag.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

To me, thats cheating aswell.my opinion about it1f44d.png

Guess what?! Technically, trophy guides are cheating as well mate.

Meaning 99% of trophy hunters are shortening their way to earn the platinum/100% more efficiently by following someone's information. 

If you are an OG hardcore trophy hunter (which I'm not). You don't follow a trophy guide, you don't boost, you don't watch collectible videos, you don't follow a walk through. Period. 

Edited by SupakGaming
  • Like 4