Veteran Difficulty EASY Method Glitch

8 minutes ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Pointless post game is much more fun playing legit in veteran and is doable with a bit of patience, why glitch like this. 

It's because that whether you do the glitch or do it legitimately, it doesn't make a single difference. If there's no proof of someone doing it the right way, why waste time doing it? It all comes down to the fault of the developers.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Because you cant tell if one person did or not, there really isn't a point to not do it if you are only going for the trophies. If you want the challenge, you can do it any way you want. No reason to bash anyone for doing an exploit.

You can tell, if the veteran trophies are too close together for example, if you play on recruit you can breeze through it in like 2 hours , if you use the glitch it would also mean you completed veteran in such little time. I don't care if people use it, but it's still a matter of perspective. This campaign is one of the easiest to complete on veteran.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JNSpradlin said:

Because you cant tell if one person did or not, there really isn't a point to not do it if you are only going for the trophies. If you want the challenge, you can do it any way you want. No reason to bash anyone for doing an exploit.

That's my exact point. So that whole trophy is negated for everyone because of the exploit and is watered down from its original intention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GTAJJ said:

That's my exact point. So that whole trophy is negated for everyone because of the exploit and is watered down from its original intention.

I'm already happy they added a no death and checkpoint trophy, needs a bit of skill for these not so skillfull players =)

I dont know why this always comes up whenever there is a glitch or exploit.

I didnt use the glitch in COD 4 for example but i cant care any less if some others people do.

I do hunt trophies for myself not for anyone else, i know exacty what was hard for me and what not.

I know some people take trophy hunting and the leaderboards prettty damn serious which i also cant understand.

Edit: What im trying to say is that youre only cheating on yourself when youre using glitches and when you can live with that its totally fine.

Edited by KingTom95
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GTAJJ said:

It isn't pointless because it now questions your 269 platinums. As far as I can deduce from your opening statement, you cheat to get trophies. So now I would question each and every trophy you have. @BossZombieMan and @RipperRoo22 have a fair point. 

EDIT: More to the point, it waters down true ability/difficulty of the trophy and/or platinum. For example without a glitch, it may be highly unobtainable for some (doubt it because it's easy here but you get my point) and the stats would show that. With a glitch, the stats are artificially bumped, watering the trophy down as well as putting everyone's personal ability up for question because there is a cheat.

My statement actually implies I, like many don't care about trophies that much. Trophies are an addition to your entertainment. If one struggles to get a trophy in a game when there is a benefical glitch, can just use it and get his trophy. And in my case I also used the glitch and I WILL be using the glitch for CoD4 as well even if I believe I have enough skill to get those. That is simple as that. Would mentioning it make me a cheater? Who cares if one used a glitch that is actually present in game, just enjoy the game however you want.  I just can't stand seeing cry babies crying over a god-damn glitch. Same happened in CoD4 and also 2019's MW Spec Ops missions that were patched recently. 

Oh guys, can you hear that? if you use Veteran exploit, then you don't deserve that platinum.

• Like 4

Here's what I dont understand. If people are going to complain about using glitches for games than shouldnt the boosting threads be eliminated? Your not earning those trophies legitimately and no one complains. IF I ever get the game I'll use the exploit, does that mean I'm not skilled enough? No I just want to get through it as fast as I can since I got them all legit on the (subjectively harder) OG ps3 release

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, eXb1azed23 said:

Here's what I dont understand. If people are going to complain about using glitches for games than shouldnt the boosting threads be eliminated? Your not earning those trophies legitimately and no one complains. IF I ever get the game I'll use the exploit, does that mean I'm not skilled enough? No I just want to get through it as fast as I can since I got them all legit on the (subjectively harder) OG ps3 release

Exactly, I didn't do the glitch on MW2R, did it on MWR and me and others that used the glitch would probably wipe the people that are saying ahhh you are not skilled enough. 

28 minutes ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

My statement actually implies I, like many don't care about trophies that much. Trophies are an addition to your entertainment. If one struggles to get a trophy in a game when there is a benefical glitch, can just use it and get his trophy. And in my case I also used the glitch and I WILL be using the glitch for CoD4 as well even if I believe I have enough skill to get those. That is simple as that. Would mentioning it make me a cheater? Who cares if one used a glitch that is actually present in game, just enjoy the game however you want.  I just can't stand seeing cry babies crying over a god-damn glitch. Same happened in CoD4 and also 2019's MW Spec Ops missions that were patched recently. 

Oh guys, can you hear that? if you use Veteran exploit, then you don't deserve that platinum.

" I, like many don't care about trophies that much. Trophies are an addition to your entertainment."

Contradiction. If you don't care about it, why go out of your way to cheat for it? If it's merely an addition (which I do agree on btw) then why are you solely focused on using a method that is not intended to earn such a trophy that you, and I quote "don't care about".

If one struggles to get a trophy in a game when there is a benefical glitch, can just use it and get his trophy

If one struggles to get a trophy, they don't get the trophy. Simple.

And in my case I also used the glitch and I WILL be using the glitch for CoD4 as well even if I believe I have enough skill to get those. That is simple as that. Would mentioning it make me a cheater? Who cares if one used a glitch that is actually present in game, just enjoy the game however you want.

Of course you will. We already knew that you will be cheating for your trophy lol. My point was that it ruins the true stat of the rarity and now we cannot distinguish the true % of difficulty because of the exploit. It by extension now makes all people who did the trophy legit, into the group of "might have not done it legit".

even if I believe I have enough skill to get those.

Yeah sure lol. I can beat Bolt at 100m but I skip to the end so I don;t have to waste my time.

All this has done is void your whole list as far as I know. You cheat at every moment. GG

• Like 1