Im new here.

JamesConroy_

Hey so I've used this site for a while for the trophy guides but only today decided to come sign up. I'm not an active trophy hunter and some of the platinum's I do have are easy ones. my last of which was the first Wolfenstein. I want to do the second one but the Mein Leben trophy is putting me off.

• Like 3

Hey^^ Welcome to the forum side of things, nice to have you.

Glad to know that you find the trophy guides helpful. I'd suggest that you keep trying with Wolfenstein 2 as it would look great on your profile and would diversify your list a bit.  Above all, have fun even if you just collect casually. :)

See you around!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mysticmosh said:

Welcome to the site. I wouldn't blame you for not doing Mein Leben, that is a serious bad ass trophy to do. Why not do Wolfenstein Old Blood instead.

Yes I may do. I've been more of an online guy but decided I wanted my trophy count up aha

1 minute ago, WinterHitman said:

Hey^^ Welcome to the forum side of things, nice to have you.

Glad to know that you find the trophy guides helpful. I'd suggest that you keep trying with Wolfenstein 2 as it would look great on your profile and would diversify your list a bit.  Above all, have fun even if you just collect casually. :)

See you around!

I am thinking about it. I just know it'll be a very frustrating trophy to get.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!! Good to see you like the website, I joined for the same reason, and since then, the count only goes up. Enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around!

I see on your profile you're playing Control. How's your experience so far?

Edited by Folkenio
  • Like 2

Welcome in behalf of all the members that won't see this!

Trophy hunting is different for everyone, it doesn't matter if they are easy!

Some grind the most platinum trophies they can get. Some play the same game 3 times and stack it. Some complete the games they love. Some play games they hate. You know what I mean lol. 

The forums are great, you can discuss about literally anything (in their appropriate thread).

The gaming sessions are a neat feature if you are trying to boost some trophies or even just have a casual session. Most people that I have met through sessions are top quality gamers and people. 

Hope you enjoy the website even more that you signed up for it!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

Welcome aboard!! Good to see you like the website, I joined for the same reason, and since then, the count only goes up. Enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around!

I see on your profile you're playing Control. How's your experience so far?

Yes im quite liking the game. It's a bit eerie in some places and isn't such an easy game in others. I'm looking to finish it eventually and grab the platinum for it 

9 minutes ago, SupakGaming said:

Welcome in behalf of all the members that won't see this!

Trophy hunting is different for everyone, it doesn't matter if they are easy!

Some grind the most platinum trophies they can get. Some play the same game 3 times and stack it. Some complete the games they love. Some play games they hate. You know what I mean lol. 

The forums are great, you can discuss about literally anything (in their appropriate thread).

The gaming sessions are a neat feature if you are trying to boost some trophies or even just have a casual session. Most people that I have met through sessions are top quality gamers and people. 

Hope you enjoy the website even more that you signed up for it!

Thanks for the help. I've gone for the easy ones plus games I enjoyed like the ezio collection, Spiderman etc.

• Like 1