This game almost killed me.

omnx-supak

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2020 at 10:56 PM, omnx-supak said:

Just wanted to created this thread for us achievers and future achievers to share our thoughts and relief after finishing this hell of a game. 

The RNG was ass and the bosses were annoying as hell. 

This game is not that hard when you actually realize that is better to restart 100 times until you have the right gear. 

The bosses well, I can't recall the first two as I haven't done them in a really long time.

The wind one was pretty easy, the fire one had an easy pattern but for some reason I was dying when there was no hazards around me.

But that last one, the sparky guy. I hope he gets diarrhea. That purple sparkly thing and the spark tornado or whatever is called were so random I almost died! Yes I almost got a heart attack when I hit him 9 times and needed 1 more hit but guess what that sparky thing hit my right in the ass when I was stuck in the corner.

Overall the game is great.

Glad to finally be able to say I finished. 

that sparky are way too easy and it’s not exactly random if you manage to study his pattern and counter method, he always use his right hand so whenever he is on the left, go down one line, if on the right, go up, as for up and down, aim the middle, lure its homing ball to your bomb.

Personally I think the wind boss are more harder though.. that typhoon pattern although is not random but it cost so many trial to study its pattern. 

that fire boss has an added hazard after he is angry so you can’t go near him anymore when he is doing the jumping and dropping, just hold your horses and attack after he finish his jumping, if you lure his bomb like a ladder from either side of his under, he will only have one place to jump for certain so you will be more safe rather than have to guess your luck out of two.

Edited by JunPei_TGB
typos
  • Like 3

On 07/05/2020 at 9:01 PM, JunPei_TGB said:

that sparky are way too easy and it’s not exactly random if you manage to study his pattern and counter method, he always use his right hand so whenever he is on the left, go down one line, if on the right, go up, as for up and down, aim the middle, lure its homing ball to your bomb.

Personally I think the wind boss are more harder though.. that typhoon pattern although is not random but it cost so many trial to study its pattern. 

that fire boss has an added hazard after he is angry so you can’t go near him anymore when he is doing the jumping and dropping, just hold your horses and attack after he finish his jumping, if you lure his bomb like a ladder from either side of his under, he will only have one place to jump for certain so you will be more safe rather than have to guess your luck out of two.

I wish I had this information bro. 

• 1 year later...
On 7-5-2020 at 10:01 PM, JunPei_TGB said:

you should make a video of your play style, the information helps alot but seeing works beter ;).

But thank you for explaining it in text as it will help people :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/23/2021 at 7:46 PM, Gipzor said:

you should make a video of your play style, the information helps alot but seeing works beter ;).

But thank you for explaining it in text as it will help people :D

Here u go I made video all bosses(3 stars), I'm sure u get 3 stars just for beating them 

Edited by Spookyentertainm
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Yea, this game is kicking my ass, downloaded it to have a nice enjoyable game to play at work but this is game is a nightmare.  

Yea, ok,  this game would have to be up there with the hardest game I've ever played.  The a.i was super smart and that last boss. Shit he was hard.  Finally completed the game,  it was fun at times I guess, but glad to be done with it.  

Edited by closertim

• 2 years later...

Don't mind this one so far.  Have been playing for 2 days on and off.  I'm up to world 4-5 currently and have had to retry many levels lots of times.  I give each level a genuine attempt but it's pretty much futile unless you get the remote detonator early on.  

I did use the video guide above for the wind boss.  I couldn't stay alive long enough to study his pattern with the multiple tornados.

JimmeC, I'm also working on it right now. Been off and on for the last two weeks. Tough as nails and unforgiving. Fire boss was the only one who gave me serious trouble thus far. On the final world now. Good luck to you!

On 3/22/2024 at 8:25 AM, JimmeC said:

Don't mind this one so far.  Have been playing for 2 days on and off.  I'm up to world 4-5 currently and have had to retry many levels lots of times.  I give each level a genuine attempt but it's pretty much futile unless you get the remote detonator early on.  

I did use the video guide above for the wind boss.  I couldn't stay alive long enough to study his pattern with the multiple tornados.

It's been forever since I made that video but if this helps notice when I'm in the tornadoes while walking a few times I would stop for a brief sec then keep going..if u keep going without the small pause u will run into tornado ahead of u