Shadow of the Colossus -Speed King problems??

6 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

You need to have all items from normal and hard time attack on the same game file, did you saved on a new slot when switching difficulties? If that's the case, you'll need to do one of the time attacks all over again 

I’ve just  gone back into my hard file, now changed it to medium difficulty to go through the medium time attack again. Will that work? 

9 minutes ago, ziggypop_79 said:

I’ve just  gone back into my hard file, now changed it to medium difficulty to go through the medium time attack again. Will that work? 

Nope, create a new game+ on normal using the file that have all hard time attack items, when the game starts check the menu and see if the hard time attack items are all unlocked just in case, then beat the normal time attack and the trophy pops

4 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Nope, create a new game+ on normal using the file that have all hard time attack items, when the game starts check the menu and see if the hard time attack items are all unlocked just in case, then beat the normal time attack and the trophy pops

I don’t understand. I’ve tried doing that, but there is several full files in the menu already. 

That's the problem, for the trophy you're missing you need both normal and hard time attack items to be unlocked at the same game file, you need every time attack item in the same game file basically. So load your game files until you see one that have all hard time attack items ready to use and use this same game save to start a new game+ on normal 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phantochi said:

That's the problem, for the trophy you're missing you need both normal and hard time attack items to be unlocked at the same game file, you need every time attack item in the same game file basically. So load your game files until you see one that have all hard time attack items ready to use and use this same game save to start a new game+ on normal 

I finally got it, thanks for the advice buddy.