Featured Racer / The Whole Event Trophies

tirol_terminator

Hello, I would like to know if both of these trophies are still optainable as of now. I saw that the last person who earnd the trophy "Featured Racer" was on March 2nd.

I know those trophies are date specific, but will they still be optainable in the near future. Was looking into getting this game and going for the plat.

Thx in advance.  :)

12 hours ago, tirol_terminator said:

Do you know for how long it will be available?

I dont have the game yet. But am ready to start it whenever...

+ can I knock this trophy out of the way right at the beginning or do I have to have a specific progress?

Thx in advance.

You can do it right away (no progress needed). I think it will be up until this Sunday but not 100% sure.

• 1 month later...

I asked the question on the codemaster forums, sure enough the guy said it would be Monaco this week and potential for featured racers either next week or the week after that. I’m in the same boat, bought game a couple weeks ago so missed the last one and just need this for the plat, annoying. 

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/50574-next-featured-racer-event/?tab=comments#comment-513187

Edited by Degnan-
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Degnan- said:

I asked the question on the codemaster forums, sure enough the guy said it would be Monaco this week and potential for featured racers either next week or the week after that. I’m in the same boat, bought game a couple weeks ago so missed the last one and just need this for the plat, annoying. 

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/50574-next-featured-racer-event/?tab=comments#comment-513187

Ye same. I got the game a few wesks ago so missed out on the last one. 

I thought the featured races came on a week where there is no scheduled real race that weekend and i always thought real f1 races came around every 2 weeks. Im not a f1 expert so may be wrong

The featured races arnt monthly that i thought because its been a month since the last person earned it. 

Also this week didnt have a real f1 race scheduled so this should have been a featured event.

Ill be gutted if the plat is unobtainable because ive done all the tough online trophies

On 18.5.2020 at 3:36 PM, Degnan- said:

And now we are in the next week after that and still there is just another race event. This is really getting annoying...

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/52837-featured-event/ according to this, there will be a featured event from june 15 - june 21... I believe it when I see it...

2 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

And now we are in the next week after that and still there is just another race event. This is really getting annoying...

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/52837-featured-event/ according to this, there will be a featured event from june 15 - june 21... I believe it when I see it...

Someone said same a couple weeks ago when there wasnt a real race planned that week so i think its just guess work and im not hopefull. 

Hopefully im wrong but after grinding the online trophies and the sportsman/showman trophies i will be gutted if a easy bronze stops me from plat and 100% it

3 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Someone said same a couple weeks ago when there wasnt a real race planned that week so i think its just guess work and im not hopefull. 

Hopefully im wrong but after grinding the online trophies and the sportsman/showman trophies i will be gutted if a easy bronze stops me from plat and 100% it

same here, this is the last trophy I need for the plat...

I think the way it works is based on the original F1 race schedule for 2019. Even though the races aren't actually happening, Codies are still putting up a GP weekend based on the original race scheduled for that weekend. So according to this we would have a GP weekend this week and the next because the actual season was supposed to have races on these weekends.

Following this, the week of June 15 is the next free week where there's a possibility we might get a featured event. I say possibility because it can also be a GP classic event, it seems up to Codies discretion what event they pick for the "off-week". Hopefully I made some sense...

On 6/2/2020 at 2:05 AM, return__null said:

I think the way it works is based on the original F1 race schedule for 2019. Even though the races aren't actually happening, Codies are still putting up a GP weekend based on the original race scheduled for that weekend. So according to this we would have a GP weekend this week and the next because the actual season was supposed to have races on these weekends.

Following this, the week of June 15 is the next free week where there's a possibility we might get a featured event. I say possibility because it can also be a GP classic event, it seems up to Codies discretion what event they pick for the "off-week". Hopefully I made some sense...

i hope your right. Fingers crossed. If its not a featured race next week i think we are out of luck

Yeah, if it doesn't happen next week I'm not entirely sure what Codies will do. The make-up season starts in July 5 so dunno if they'll follow the new "double race" schedule or stick with the original F1 race schedule.

My guess would be that they stick with the original 2020 schedule, they're probably too focused on the new game now.  

On 6/11/2020 at 1:54 PM, return__null said:

Yeah, if it doesn't happen next week I'm not entirely sure what Codies will do. The make-up season starts in July 5 so dunno if they'll follow the new "double race" schedule or stick with the original F1 race schedule.

My guess would be that they stick with the original 2020 schedule, they're probably too focused on the new game now.  

Yeah i think it will be less confusing to carry on sticking to the normal season. I heard on another forum that most featured races came out of season, which is true seen as last featured race was april.

But there are certain weekends without a real race but they seem to fill it with a classic gp