Featured Racer / The Whole Event Trophies

tirol_terminator

On 21.06.2020 at 2:36 AM, iXanon said:

Still up. Finishes after tomorrow (Sunday).

And how to get the Whole warrior trophy? This week seems to be a Grand prix but I did bot get the trophy

Is it normal GP now or another featured event? It seems that it is a featured event right now. Do not see any qualification, ect

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Battlehorst187 said:

Its only a race not a complete event or am i wrong?

There was a Weekly Grand Prix last week this week there's a Featured Event.

For Featured Racer all you have to do is finish the Featured Event.

For The Whole Event you have to partake in free practice, qualifying and the race during a Weekly Grand Prix.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The multiplayer mode is still working, but the weekly events are still blocked... is unforeseen by the developers.

A post was created on the "Answers HQ" forum, requesting that new events be added.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-F1-Games/F1-19-Weekly-Event/td-p/12522904

The more players keep asking for events on the forum, the better the chances of them creating a new one.

Edited by CesarMFM
Added link to "Answers HQ" forum

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/14/2023 at 2:13 AM, CesarMFM said:

The multiplayer mode is still working, but the weekly events are still blocked... is unforeseen by the developers.

A post was created on the "Answers HQ" forum, requesting that new events be added.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-F1-Games/F1-19-Weekly-Event/td-p/12522904

The more players keep asking for events on the forum, the better the chances of them creating a new one.

The Community Manager actually replied in this thread today. They said:

“Let me follow-up with this, but to be honest with you F1® 2019 is an old game and I don't think that will be possible to do as it was for F1® 2022.”

• 2 months later...

The Community Manager chimed in again and it looks like some trophies will remain unobtainable:

“I am afraid that Weekly Events won't come back for F1® 2019. F1® 2022 events came back because it was the most recent game. Unfortunately, that won't happen with F1® 2019 and if you missed your opportunity to get the trophy there's nothing that can be done.”

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-F1-Games/F1-19-Weekly-Event/td-p/12522904/page/6