Powerbuff Girl trophy

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how we are supposed to do this yet? For anyone that doesn't know what it requires, you have to have a single creature with 3 buffs active alive for a minute.

My Annette is almost rank 10 & I still only have access to a single buff which is the berserker buff so unless its something that's rewarded when you get to a much higher rank I'm stumped.

2 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Just wondering if anyone has figured out how we are supposed to do this yet? For anyone that doesn't know what it requires, you have to have a single creature with 3 buffs active alive for a minute.

My Annette is almost rank 10 & I still only have access to a single buff which is the berserker buff so unless its something that's rewarded when you get to a much higher rank I'm stumped.

Wondering the same thing. Mine is only 5 but I wonder if there are cards to shuffle in for more buffs. 

I think the three buffs you can get are berserker, infected(or whatever the poisonous one is called) and regen, you can get the first two for your camera which you can shoot at your creatures, I'm not yet sure how to get regen as well I've only seen the dealer zombie have that buff, I will try ranking up Annette to see if you can add the dealer to your deck

2 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

I think the three buffs you can get are berserker, infected(or whatever the poisonous one is called) and regen, you can get the first two for your camera which you can shoot at your creatures, I'm not yet sure how to get regen as well I've only seen the dealer zombie have that buff, I will try ranking up Annette to see if you can add the dealer to your deck

I think you could be right. Each mastermind I've fought against has had a specific buff, Annette has the enhancer/berserker buff, Daniel is able to give regen & Alex is able to infect/poison. I've not fought against a Spencer yet so I have idea if he is able to give any buffs.

8 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

I cant get in to be master mind.... waiting for hours...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Survivor works fine for me. Mastermind is broken. Never played a single game

48 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

I haven't even played a mastermind yet because I gave up after waiting half an hour for a match yesterday evening. 

Survivor games take 2 - 3 minutes tops

Yeah i wonder guys if it is possible to force it to find players, like lets say through invites, if i start mastermind and then invite a person if it finds other players? Anyone tried this?

4 hours ago, SajoAtine said:

I don't know what level it is exactly but Annette gets a perk around level 20ish that gives all enhance buffs whenever you use an enhancer, if I read it correctly. Maybe it's that?

I believe this might be the way to do it, I just noticed whilst playing as Alex that you can edit her deck to have a dealer zombie but it doesn't have regen it's just your normal creature so the only way I can think of is the enhancer you suggested

I can confirm that to get this trophy you need to get a netter birkin to rank 19 to unlock the concentrate enhancer, you can only use this in the third area of the game, once you get there shoot any zombie with it and have him/her survive for a minute, best way to do this is spawn a zombie with high health e.g tough zombie or partially armoured zombie and do it at the other end of the map away from where the survivors start area 3

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hybridhero102 said:

I can confirm that to get this trophy you need to get a netter birkin to rank 19 to unlock the concentrate enhancer, you can only use this in the third area of the game, once you get there shoot any zombie with it and have him/her survive for a minute, best way to do this is spawn a zombie with high health e.g tough zombie or partially armoured zombie and do it at the other end of the map away from where the survivors start area 3

I was working on getting Annette to rank 19 myself to test this so thanks for the confirmation.

Just would like to add that getting Daniel to 13 got me the third buffer, regen, unlocked. So instead of getting Annette to 19 for her three in one buff you could instead get Daniel to 13 to unlock the final buff and then put all three in your Annette deck.

• Like 4

On 08/04/2020 at 10:22 AM, Totohli_BE said:

I did it with Annette and her level 19 unlockable, very easy once you have it.
Place a zombie far away, buff him, take over control and just stay away from the survivors as much as possible.

Do you have to control them as well? I thought the zombie just had to survive for 1 minute?