Far Cry 2 Worth It?

StreetWolf29

• 1 month later...
On 06/04/2020 at 4:01 AM, Rexyfollower0 said:

Thanks but no thanks. I only go for great games where I both enjoy and obtain trophies with little to no frustrations. Like I said, I'll skip 2 and play the other installments. If Ubisoft did remaster of this game without multiplayer mode I'll jump into it. Spread the word.

When having to platinum everything gets in the way of you actually enjoying video games you should reconsider your relationship with trophy hunting. They're supposed to make playing more fun, not less

On 5/20/2020 at 0:01 PM, Barbeqmeister said:

When having to platinum everything gets in the way of you actually enjoying video games you should reconsider your relationship with trophy hunting. They're supposed to make playing more fun, not less

Sorry pal, but I disagree with you. If I was trophy hunting I would try to trophy every game out there. I only stick to games that are on my wishlist.

The actual game is pretty fun, the trophies are a little weird, and the game is glitchy so you gotta be saving like crazy, as for the multiplayer, it can be boosted with 3 consoles. I did most of it with 1 person, then the rest solo. It honestly isnt that bad, just boring, watch a movie or listen to a podcast or something.

I liked the game. I'd say give it a shot. I haven't bothered with the multiplayer though. The Platinum would definitely be a pain in the ass, I imagine. If you're someone who only plays a game if they can get all the trophies without too much trouble, which seems to be the case from a quick glance at your profile, it may not be for you.

I have a question. I am amost done with weapons, and will get Level 20 after that. But I want to leave Soldier of Misfortune trophy for after I get all level specific trophies (which means I`ll have to do the warlord glitch before).

My question is: is there a chance the game bugs on me so I can't get the Soldier of Misfortune trophy, if I delevel, get Warlord trophy and then do the last weapon manuals?

8 minutes ago, Omega-MkIII said:

I have a question. I am amost done with weapons, and will get Level 20 after that. But I want to leave Soldier of Misfortune trophy for after I get all level specific trophies (which means I`ll have to do the warlord glitch before).

My question is: is there a chance the game bugs on me so I can't get the Soldier of Misfortune trophy, if I delevel, get Warlord trophy and then do the last weapon manuals?

You can do it that way but it is massively inefficient and will only add more time to how long it takes to get the Plat so you're better off leaving Warlord until last and getting Solider of Misfortune done beforehand.

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You can do it that way but it is massively inefficient and will only add more time to how long it takes to get the Plat so you're better off leaving Warlord until last and getting Solider of Misfortune done beforehand.

Nah, not so much, since I only need two headshots to get the last manual for the last weapon LOL.

But thanks for the clarification, man (or woman. Or sentient being made of electric parts). I was worried about this thing glitching on me right now, forcing me to break my PS3 into pieces.