Meddling kids trophy

22 minutes ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You need to defeat him. It's only possible with Alex as mastermind because the weakest one. You have a short time to kill the bio weapon. The best method is you use becca or Jan to kill it with fire. 

Thank you, I'm guessing it only counts if you get the kill and not your other team mates

Edited by hybridhero102

Could someone tell me this trophy need one person defeat BOW for 3 times in a whole game

or

whole team defeat BOW 3 times in a whole game (in a whole game, anyone kdefeat BOW equal to 3)

6 hours ago, Mr_Pound_of_Life said:

You need to defeat him. It's only possible with Alex as mastermind because the weakest one. You have a short time to kill the bio weapon. The best method is you use becca or Jan to kill it with fire. 

Does this trophy mean when the whole team defeats BOW 3 times in a single game, all 4 people unlock this trophy?

Edited by zhufu18131813

45 minutes ago, zhufu18131813 said:

Could someone tell me this trophy need one person defeat BOW for 3 times in a whole game

or

whole team defeat BOW 3 times in a whole game (in a whole game, anyone kdefeat BOW equal to 3)

Does this trophy mean when the whole team defeats BOW 3 time in a single game, all 4 people unblock this trophy?

Yes, if the whole team defeat the bioweapon 3 times, all 4 players unlock the trophy

As Mr_Pound_of_Life said, it's largely a Alex based trophy as the plant can be much more easily be taken down. It is possible to incapacitate G-Birkin and Mr X though, you'll know you've done it as they'll do the animation for when they despawn but actually won't, they'll just stay on the ground for a bit before getting back up. The problem with that is it's much harder, even though they get back up you likely can't incapacitate them again on that spawn (so don't bother and waste ammo I'd say), and G-Birkin has a skill where the Mastermind has an incentive to despawn them themselves.

• Like 1

Just did this with my friend playing Valerie with myself playing Tyrone.

He is high enough rank that he can buy infinite molotovs so he did so, and I pumped up my melee damage with perks and used a sledge hammer while buffed with yellow herbs. Took a few games but we eventually got it. He said 6 molotovs would kill the plant outright so I also made sure I started with 1 via perk, just to have in case he got grabbed so I could free him.

• Like 2

I haven't done this trophy yet but I single-handedly defeated G-Birkin by playing as Becca and using her infinite ammo ability when I had the grenade launcher. Just a tip for people who are reading this thread and need help with it. (You get the grenade launcher from the supply drop zombie.)

Edited by JiII-Valentine--
  • Like 3

This is the last trophy I need for survivors .-. most of the randoms never want to attack the BOW which I understand but since it’s the last trophy I need, it’s making me lost my mind considering it’s easiest with Alex. 

So Becca is the best character to do this solo? 
I have a rank 19 Valerie, Jan and Tyrone as well if they would be better to use. 

Edited by poisonblood
Added question

I Just got this trophy.

Spent hours trying to do this with randoms with no luck, best to just go ahead and find a group here.  If everyone on the same page the hardest part is finding alex as the mastermind.  Blast the bioweapon with molotovs each time and you should get this trophy to pop.

Good luck everyone

I just got the Platinum and i can confirm the best way to obtaint this hard trophy is start a match, speak to master mind to choose alex and send a message explain that you want to get this trophy and wait he wants to help you, i read about people obtaint this way and it works for me.

Good luck people! ;) 

8 hours ago, EDURICE said:

I just got the Platinum and i can confirm the best way to obtaint this hard trophy is start a match, speak to master mind to choose alex and send a message explain that you want to get this trophy and wait he wants to help you, i read about people obtaint this way and it works for me.

Good luck people! ;) 

Just got it this way ! Thx ?

Just did this today myself and i ended up getting lucky in a match with randoms, had a level 1 Alex who spawned the plant in three times, was the main person killing the plant though and had to do the last solo, as long as no one gets downed by the exit it is doable as long as you have a low lever mastermind as Alex, it just sucks that most people stick to Spencer and Daniel now already

On 4/9/2020 at 5:41 PM, poisonblood said:

This is the last trophy I need for survivors .-. most of the randoms never want to attack the BOW which I understand but since it’s the last trophy I need, it’s making me lost my mind considering it’s easiest with Alex. 

So Becca is the best character to do this solo? 
I have a rank 19 Valerie, Jan and Tyrone as well if they would be better to use. 

I actually played against you today and I heard you say that 'This should be easy. It's only Annette' (referring to me). I had a feeling you were going for a trophy but I didn't know which one. Otherwise, I would have helped you. If I get you again, I'll let you kill me.

I'm a bit confused, yesterday i had a mastermind (don't recall if it was Annette or Daniel) use their bioweapon 3 times but i didn't get the trophy.
Does it only count when the survivors bring it down and not when the mastermind itself decides to eliminate their bioweapon?

Yeah survivors need to kill it.

It seems only a****les are playing. Every round I ask very friendly in the lobby if the MM would sacrifice one round to let us make the trophy. Do you think even one answered? Even when they chose Alex they play normal and don’t let us do it.

It isn’t the fact that you always get questions of other players to let them do a difficulty trophy so I don’t understand why it seems that none is willing to sacrifice one round of 10 minutes for other people.

Edited by patrahn