Meddling kids trophy

Its a hard trophy definetely, so far i have done everything legit. but this only working with Alex i think its a bit of absurd. yesterday a team mate of mine using Becca unload infinite rocket launcher on G Birkin, and every one attacking him and nothing. This is based luck trophy no doubt. i dont think comfortable asking masterminds to let them win this. I think they should patched this at least so we can bring down the other bioweapons more easily

• Like 2

That’s so true... I had influence as a player by every trophy in this game except this one. This has nothing to do with ,,deserving“ in hoping that 

1. you get Alex as MM

2. she then plays her BOW 3 times

3. your mates arent potatoes 

Yes, I will try to make this easier with asking the MM in the lobby or try to find myself on latenight with my 2nd account.

6 hours ago, IsaacClarke said:

Its a hard trophy definetely, so far i have done everything legit. but this only working with Alex i think its a bit of absurd. yesterday a team mate of mine using Becca unload infinite rocket launcher on G Birkin, and every one attacking him and nothing. This is based luck trophy no doubt. i dont think comfortable asking masterminds to let them win this. I think they should patched this at least so we can bring down the other bioweapons more easily

That might be too big of a consequence for the mastermind if they went down fast.
This should just count when the mastermind eliminates his/her own bioweapon as well, a lot of times now i faced 3 bioweapons and even when i am doing my best, if they decide to just eliminate themselves all my effort is for nothing.

Edited by Totohli_BE

Basically you need 3 more partners to do this trophy. A meaningless random player will destroy all of your effort. Once a time, we burnt 2 flowers then waited for a third. But one of the random guy died over and over so the time ran out, really pissed me off.

I got this with my 2nd account now. It’s not very difficult to find urself in the evening. It even worked twice. One time to test it and after leveling to Alex one more to do the trophy. 

everyone who has access to a 2nd PS4 can do this if he/she wants

I finally got it...

I used Valerie, took some extra money with me and a starting molotov, bought nothing else besides molotovs to throw at Alex's bioweapon.
I ask my team if they could help me by buying molotovs as well or just shoot at the bioweapon, nobody reacts and oddly enough whenever the bioweapon appeared they seemed to hide around a corner not even trying to hurt it, even when knowing my intentions.
Third time i do the same thing, end up with nothing and decided to rush into it with my knife, then i noticed another one shooting at it and during my respawn the trophy popped :D!

But you know, what is online gaming without some random bs? The moment the trophy popped one of them starts talking through a mic saying how trash me and another player are, multiple times... I can imagine not caring for trophies but we all escaped anyway and now everyone in the team has the trophy.

Feels.good.anyway!

Edited by Totohli_BE
  • Like 1

Three things:

1. Get Valerie to Rank 17 to unlock unlimited molotov buy in the box.

2. Buy/Find Yellow Herb

3. Buy Six molotovs.

When the plant spawns, eat Yellow herb then throw one molotov at a time from a distance... until you waste all 6 molotovs.

Rinse and repeat for the second & third encounters. Enable credit equipments if you can.  

The only thing hard to get is this...

Pray for a dumb Alex player that like to spam the bio weapon card.

... btw you don't need the other players to help. Have fun and enjoy!

Edited by WorldHobo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WorldHobo said:

Three things:

1. Get Valerie to Rank 17 to unlock unlimited molotov buy in the box.

2. Buy/Find Yellow Herb

3. Buy Six molotovs.

When the plant spawns, eat Yellow herb then throw one molotov at a time from a distance... until you waste all 6 molotovs.

Rinse and repeat for the second & third encounters. Enable credit equipments if you can.  

The only thing hard to get is this...

Pray for a dumb Alex player that like to spam the bio weapon card.

... btw you don't need the other players to help. Have fun and enjoy!

Yup, this is the best possible way to do it!

Don't ever believe random teammates will help out, it will only destroy you.

30 minutes ago, WorldHobo said:

He doesn't realize that he is... 

@LucienNL No need to write a comeback to get to me, i can trash myself for writing this post. Have a nice day!

If I have a problem with a person I contact him/her directly. If you want to say something to me or about me then PM me. That is what real men do! And stop pretending that you know me.

Hi guys. Congrats to those who got the trophy. We are still struggling (group of 3 people) It is really annoying to find a Alex MM. Hope they will patch to kill Birkin or Mr. X. Maybe you will achive it coincidently while you level the 3 characters to level 17. But if not you may have to play this game much much longer just because of the 3 bioweapon kills.

I think we have to unite an own community just because of this trophy ?

14 hours ago, Quetschboy said:

Hi guys. Congrats to those who got the trophy. We are still struggling (group of 3 people) It is really annoying to find a Alex MM. Hope they will patch to kill Birkin or Mr. X. Maybe you will achive it coincidently while you level the 3 characters to level 17. But if not you may have to play this game much much longer just because of the 3 bioweapon kills.

I think we have to unite an own community just because of this trophy 1f611.png

I'll join you guys and we can have a full squad of 4. It's the last one I need for plat. I have a rank 23 Val with the healing gun and can buy infinite molotovs which destroys the plant very fast. The problem is finding an Alex.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I'll join you guys and we can have a full squad of 4. It's the last one I need for plat. I have a rank 23 Val with the healing gun and can buy infinite molotovs which destroys the plant very fast. The problem is finding an Alex.

Oh I saw you already achieved it. Congrats. ?

• Like 1

Today I finally leveled up Valerie to level 17 to get the trophy involving doing 3 counter attacks.

But when I started a match to get that I noticed that we were against a level 5 Alex, so I went for the Molotovs instead.

This Alex was... really agresive but she summoned Yateveo twice before opening the gate. When the other players opened the exit they were waiting for me at the exit but one of them seemed to understand what I was waiting for (no comunication) so they got away from the exit and fighted some zombies alongside me. Alex summoned Yateveo a third time and we destroyed it. First try baby : )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just did this solo with Sam. I simply stocked up on repair kits and a torch with Iron Nails stacked and the brawler skill blunt force.. Literally took out Yateveo in 8 - 10 seconds by myself each time the MM spawned him. Yateveo won't be able to devour you because he will be stun locked the entire time due to fire damage.. It was only a level 10 Alex so obviously wasn't very good, he ended up rage quitting at the final exit when I solo killed Yateveo for the 3rd time but trophy still popped thankfully.

Just hope you get a good team and low level Alex who doesn't rage quit before you kill Yateveo 3 times

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 1

I got this trophy tonight with a level 4 Tyrone! Didn't plan it or ask for help, just had some luck.

All I used was a steel bat and a couple of molotovs. I got lucky that there were 3 plants in the game and that my teammates rescued me every time I got grabbed by the plant. I was also lucky I got the final hit 3 times running, I guess. 

• 3 years later...