Definitive Edition Extra Content issue

Is this not compatible with the PS Now version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider? I’ve bought and installed it but all of the DLC’s still only give me the option to purchase them in both the PS Store and the Store in the actual game itself. I’m not able to start downloading any of them..

It doesn't work like a season pass where you have to go and download all the DLC separately.  Once you install the Definitive Edition Extra Content, it upgrades your base game to the Definitive Edition which will unlock all the extra DLC content.  

When you load up the game you'll get a notification "thanks for purchasing the definitive edition upgrade" and it will give you the outfits and you can access all the additional challenge tombs from the main menu.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

It doesn't work like a season pass where you have to go and download all the DLC separately.  Once you install the Definitive Edition Extra Content, it upgrades your base game to the Definitive Edition which will unlock all the extra DLC content.  

When you load up the game you'll get a notification "thanks for purchasing the definitive edition upgrade" and it will give you the outfits and you can access all the additional challenge tombs from the main menu.

Thank you for clearing this up for me B) This is a first for me so you can understand my confusion, I’m so used to downloading season pass content separately that I was worried I got screwed over somehow!

41 minutes ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I was thinking of doing the same. So install the game from PS Now, then buy and install the Definitive Edition Extra Content and that works? They added so many trophies, this might be a good time to get 100 percent.

Seems to be the case, it acts as an unlock key, no big installations or anything like that. Exactly, I’m going to do the same before it’s removed from the service!

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...