Is this a hard battle game

bani24j

Hi everyone, my doubt is if this game is hard for someone not good in fighting games. The guide here says 8/10 is that difficult or is because of the zeni grind?

Thank you so much for the answers, see you around 

• Like 1

Everything beyond rank matches is pretty easy. The story stuff always has a way to work around the AI, granted the final boss of the last story arc was a pain. The 20M Zeni will take some serious dedication.

Without a boosting partner for the 530,000 BP, it is definitely an 8/10. With one, its a 4/10, just very grindy. What happens is, once you hit 70K, losses now make you lose points. Once you hit about 230k, it can be easy to get stuck in limbo like a lot of people I've played with. Even in early ranks, I was noticing a lot of people with almost 80% Wins, so they may have been established players just playing on a new profile. You really don't know what you'll get or how well you'll learn the systems until you try.

Edited by jaybrarrrrr
Grammar
  • Like 1

It's not. You can boost the online trophies and for the other gamemodes you really only need the basic things and somewhat know how to play with some characters. I'm not good at fighting games, managed to plat tekken tag tournament 2 and soulcalibur v and that was hard sometimes, fighterz is not that hard. Only need zeni now and I don't even know any full combo. I use basic controls even though most of them, the left joystick + :triangle:/:cross:/:circle:/:square:, circle up and attacking in the air, some blocking, superattacks, etc. I don't really use autocombos anymore, specially full autocombos. But there's that too, autocombos will help you as a beginner.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 12.4.2020 at 3:48 AM, FearElemental said:

All of the above posts are correct. Very easy game, easy platinum. The grind is what makes platinum rare, as it takes several dozens of hours just to get enough zenni. Dedication is a mild way to describe the grind.

I think this is misleading.

the 200 combos can kiss my behind, and for whatever reason, i just CAN'T get a course with an S rank trophy... No matter what i do (and don't tell me just to spam square combos, that bullcrap is a lie), i get damaged and recked by the AI.. It's utter crap.

I see people do it that way on youtube, and guides tell you it's piss easy, but MY game is apparantly broken AF...

Im about to snap the dumb disc...

1 minute ago, BarradasRamos said:

for the combo challenges in order to get the timing right if you just pause between each input, you'll surely get them done in no time. if you have a boosting partner and if you're aware of the Zeni glitch the game is pretty easy albeit a fair bit time consuming

Maybe it's the timing in the combochallenges, it makes no sense to me.. Stupid game...

I really LOVE dragon ball, and DBZ Kakarot i really loved, but this fighting system is just dumb.

I have 20,000,000 zeni trophy, and a lot of the online, so that's not a problem, but these combo challenges and arcade trophies are screwing me