'Never Give Up' Trophy

Did anyone else have trouble with this!? ive been trying for last 5 hours and i cant get it for the life of me! 

i've watched guides and all sorts and i still end up choking it! or is it just me lol.

• Like 1

I had trouble when I was going for that trophy on PS3 some weeks ago. I always reached round 7 without too many problems, my mistake was not deploying more than 2 turrets on later rounds. When reaching the final battle of each round place turrets (3 from round 6 onwards) around a corner and place mines on the path (but not too close to you or the turrets) of the pods that contain the enemies with machete arms. If they get too close fire rockets at them, 2 will do it. Save your blades for the health path when there are too many plant-like enemies coming from the narrow corridors but don't use more than 3, and for the final battle of later rounds if too many or fast enemies bypass your turrets. On the 9th round, during the final battle place 3 turrets around your corner and mines near pods or between turrets. Use the remaining turret and mines when the first mines are gone. 

Don't go straight into action, specially on later rounds, otherwise too many enemies will come at once. This takes time but its the safest way.

This was the path I followed:

Round 1: money

Round 2: turrets

Round 3: money

Round 4: mines

Round 5: money

Round 6: rocket launcher

Round 7: health (pick the portable health pack)

Round 8: blade gun

Round 9: health (pick the portable health pack if you used your previous one)

Good luck.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

Yeah I found that to be a pain in the ass as well. It seemed very random for me or I just sucked I dunno. Are you using the speedrun strat or trying to fight it out? I tried fighting through it for quite a long time but ended up getting tired of it and just relied on getting lucky running through it as fast as possible. So if you haven't tried that I'd recommend giving it a shot. You do need a bit of luck that way but at least runs end quicker if you die lol.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I had trouble when I was going for that trophy on PS3 some weeks ago. I always reached round 7 without too many problems, my mistake was not deploying more than 2 turrets on later rounds. When reaching the final battle of each round place turrets (3 from round 6 onwards) around a corner and place mines on the path (but not too close to you or the turrets) of the pods that contain the enemies with machete arms. If they get too close fire rockets at them, 2 will do it. Save your blades for the health path when there are too many plant-like enemies coming from the narrow corridors but don't use more than 3, and for the final battle of later rounds if too many or fast enemies bypass your turrets. On the 9th round, during the final battle place 3 turrets around your corner and mines near pods or between turrets. Use the remaining turret and mines when the first mines are gone. 

Don't go straight into action, specially on later rounds, otherwise too many enemies will come at once. This takes time but its the safest way.

This was the path I followed:

Round 1: money

Round 2: turrets

Round 3: money

Round 4: mines

Round 5: money

Round 6: rocket launcher

Round 7: health (pick the portable health pack)

Round 8: blade gun

Round 9: health (pick the portable health pack if you used your previous one)

Good luck.

Appreciate the information, thank you

• Like 1