Madam Nazar All Locations

Her location shows up on the map, so why would you need to watch the video but thanks for putting together anyway.  Perhaps I am missing something but it would be like having a video showing all locations for horse stables.  Not trying to be offensive, I just not sure of the value.

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Her location shows up on the map, so why would you need to watch the video but thanks for putting together anyway.

No it does not appear. You know it wrong.

I guess you don't know the game very much.

If you didn't pass by that day, you can't see it because it's random.

Madame is not visible to everyone, and it is random.

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Perhaps I am missing something but it would be like having a video showing all locations for horse stables.  Not trying to be offensive, I just not sure of the value.

I don't think you are aggressive.

I wish there were polite more members like you on this site.

I will continue to shoot videos of this type.
You can follow my channel to be informed.

Edited by DarkLordSHTR

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

When was the patch because like I said I could see Madam Nazar on my map for quite some time now. Not a recent thing.

It was either the big december patch or the first small one after. I'm too lazy to check patch notes lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

It was either the big december patch or the first small one after. I'm too lazy to check patch notes lol.

ok, yes, I only started in February and she was there as soon as I first looked for her (probably late Feb or early March).  I guess @DarkLordSHTR has not played the game recently.  

4 minutes ago, djb5f said:

ok, yes, I only started in February and she was there as soon as I first looked for her (probably late Feb or early March).  I guess @DarkLordSHTR has not played the game recently.  

I play almost every day.
I have been playing since the game first appeared.
I have 120 Level and a daily streak that has been going on for 180 days.

As I said before.
I think you don't know this game very well or you are not an old player.

9 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I play almost every day.
I have been playing since the game first appeared.
I have 120 Level and a daily streak that has been going on for 180 days.

As I said before.
I think you don't know this game very well or you are not an old player.

and I am saying she has shown up for me now for 1-2 months - ever since I first looked.  What she did in the 2019 is no longer relevant.  

I have a 60 day consecutive daily streak myself and she is viewable on the map.  I set my waypoint to her as needed.

Edited by djb5f

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

and I am saying she has shown up for me now for 1-2 months - ever since I first looked.  What she did in the 2019 is no longer relevant.

The subject I was talking about was more than 1-2 months ago, and probably you weren't playing back then.

Anyway. I hope my video works for those interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have talked to Madam Nazar once in the past, but I did not buy the licence. I now have 15 gold bars but no way to see her on the map to redeem the licence. I don’t have any info about collections, so can I still complete daily collections to make her appear on my map, or is there another way to buy my licence?

Thanks!

P.S. : In the main menu where I can see what is my level in bounty hunting etc. i see the option to get the collector licence, but it’s gray I can’t press anything to buy it, even if I got 15 gold bars.

1 hour ago, MarcancooL said:

Hi guys, I have talked to Madam Nazar once in the past, but I did not buy the licence. I now have 15 gold bars but no way to see her on the map to redeem the licence. I don’t have any info about collections, so can I still complete daily collections to make her appear on my map, or is there another way to buy my licence?

Thanks!

P.S. : In the main menu where I can see what is my level in bounty hunting etc. i see the option to get the collector licence, but it’s gray I can’t press anything to buy it, even if I got 15 gold bars.

https://madamnazar.io/

She changes location every day so if you try later she may be on a different spot. But that page always tells you where she is

• Like 1