Sniper elite 4 incomplete trophy guide

Colum69

The trophy guide for this game on psn profiles is incomplete, its missing one gun for variety is the spice of death trophy.

FG 42 - Can be found in both Co-Op Overwatch missions, can be found om Support Jagers in Mission 8 and the Target Fuhrer pre-order DLC

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Did you already put a comment in the guide or message the guide writer?

It's been mentioned twice in the guide shortly after it was published, but @Joshbicker may not have seen them. The FG-42 secondary weapon is indeed missing.

• Like 1

May have been worth sending him a message instead of creating a whole thread for it. Notifications don’t always come up 

Takes ages and a lot of effort to write guides, granted he missed ONE thing and probably should check up on the guides more but a direct message is a lot better than this sort of ‘shaming’ if that’s the word for it. 

Even when people comment on guides themselves they don’t always come across as just being helpful, pointing out mistakes etc but they can be pretty harsh. People rely on guides, writers will just stop doing them 

15 hours ago, mikem192 said:

May have been worth sending him a message instead of creating a whole thread for it. Notifications don’t always come up 

Takes ages and a lot of effort to write guides, granted he missed ONE thing and probably should check up on the guides more but a direct message is a lot better than this sort of ‘shaming’ if that’s the word for it. 

Even when people comment on guides themselves they don’t always come across as just being helpful, pointing out mistakes etc but they can be pretty harsh. People rely on guides, writers will just stop doing them 

Sorry i didnt know you could message him and i wrote it twice so the guide author would see this and hopefully change it but if something happens like this again i will try to message him

15 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Did you already put a comment in the guide or message the guide writer?

Sorry, i wanted the author to see this so he could change it, i didnt realise i could message him directly ??