This is a knife - Trophy

GonzoVG

• 5 weeks later...

Damn guys, nice job pulling that off, but you know you can actually stealth kill any REACHER you find in the open world from behind and it will count. You do need to have the MELEE ability to do so unlocked first though. It’s one last ones. 

I was at first dreading this trophy too since I planned on doing the same thing too at first lol

20 minutes ago, FEARTRAIN said:

Damn guys, nice job pulling that off, but you know you can actually stealth kill any REACHER you find in the open world from behind and it will count. You do need to have the MELEE ability to do so unlocked first though. It’s one last ones. 

I was at first dreading this trophy too since I planned on doing the same thing too at first lol

By far the easiest method/the way to do it. I was just playing the game and popped that trophy unintentionally by stealth killing one with that skill you mentioned. 

You can just sneak on one or alternatively, charge at it, throw a smoke bomb and do a stealth kill. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/5/2020 at 6:54 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

I haven’t seen any reachers since they were introduced in the story, are they all random spawns? 

Yes. You will find them sooner or later. Sometimes there will be more than one.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...