10 egg trophy glitch?

Tortuga_MM

I have the 10 savanna eggs put in their nests, but the trophy didn't pop.

I think it's possible that was a problem by using two accounts, but I used one of them only for carry the egg to the nest and then I disabled it. Probably the game doesn't count these eggs.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Summonight said:

This affect me aswell for 10 savanna eggs but I discover how to unlock them.

Change the language of your PS4 to English (UK) before launching the game, create a new game (to be sure). It work for me.

That worked. Thank you very much ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 6:05 AM, Summonight said:

Change the language of your PS4 to English (UK) before launching the game, create a new game (to be sure). It work for me.

Wow, thanks I'll try it!

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1-1-2021 at 9:14 PM, InsaneYv said:

NI have the same issue.....

solved when playing on UK language

Also from NL. The problem still exists and I don't expect it will be solved since it's small title.

Just be sure, does it only occur with the 10 eggs from the Savanna? 

EDIT: I can now confirm myself that it also happens in other areas. My kids will probably do another run anyway, so eventually everything will be allright. 

Edited by ConAir
New discovery

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/04/2020 at 6:05 AM, Summonight said:

I had the same problem...

Playing in local co-op with my girlfriend, and at the next level I realized I didn't get the 10 eggs trophy...

So I did the trick and made a new game just for the trophy.

I'm going to leave the console in UK all along the game, anyway the game sucks, the camera is horrible.

I just hope I don't get a bug with 10 eggs in another level because it's depressing to have to redo the level...

• 1 year later...

Yes, It's a glitch, not only in Savana but in all 5 trophies related to 10 eggs, it's funny that the trophies related to 4 eggs have no problem.
The good news is that is solvable as mentioned here, changing the language of the system to English UK (it works with PS5 too), I was playing in Portuguese-BR and it happened.
The bad news is that you need to get all 50 eggs again to unlock platinum, so it's better to play from the beginning in English UK, but it's not a big deal because the game is TOO EASY, some levels are annoying but it's ok. 

On 31-12-2022 at 10:49 PM, megavolts66 said:

Yes, It's a glitch, not only in Savana but in all 5 trophies related to 10 eggs, it's funny that the trophies related to 4 eggs have no problem.
The good news is that is solvable as mentioned here, changing the language of the system to English UK (it works with PS5 too), I was playing in Portuguese-BR and it happened.
The bad news is that you need to get all 50 eggs again to unlock platinum, so it's better to play from the beginning in English UK, but it's not a big deal because the game is TOO EASY, some levels are annoying but it's ok. 

So i got 1 trophy not for the 10 eggs so i still need to redo all , van i just keep playing till 50 and make a new game for the 10 i missed?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3-1-2023 at 7:42 AM, V-iConZz-V said:

So i got 1 trophy not for the 10 eggs so i still need to redo all , van i just keep playing till 50 and make a new game for the 10 i missed?

I'm in the same boat. Missed the first two 10 egg Trophies due to the language issue. Decided to finish the game before we start a new game.

Those two will be among the last before tthe Platinum Trophy is ours

Edited by ConAir

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...