Question about 100%

I recently bought this game . . . it is extremely difficult lol. There is no way I personally, will 100% it. The Flappy-ridium game is insane, you'll be given obstacles that have no way of getting around and 150 medals is completing a level:

- Under a certain time limit

- Without dying

- Achieving a certain combo

They can be done on separate runs though and there are 50 levels in the game. It was free on PS+ I was told as well some time ago, which can attribute to the rare trophies as well. 

• Like 3

On 4/6/2020 at 0:38 PM, CrimsonMercury said:

Why is it that so few people have the 100% for this game? 

Is it just super hard or are the trophies glitchy or what? Because it looks like a good game with many ultra rare trophies but I cant find much information about it...

You've done some pretty impressive stuff on your profile, I definitely think you're capable of 100 percenting this game.

Won't be easy. I probably couldn't 100 percent it either, because I'm not good at those types of games.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:10 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

I recently bought this game . . . it is extremely difficult lol. There is no way I personally, will 100% it. The Flappy-ridium game is insane, you'll be given obstacles that have no way of getting around and 150 medals is completing a level:

- Under a certain time limit

- Without dying

- Achieving a certain combo

They can be done on separate runs though and there are 50 levels in the game. It was free on PS+ I was told as well some time ago, which can attribute to the rare trophies as well. 

Thanks for the info, I've seen many people complaining about the Flappy-ridium trophy. Apparently it has a great deal of luck involved.

Hopefully the 150 medals won't be too bad considering you can do each level individually.

But overall it still looks like i'll have to put in a lot of effort if I wanna complete this game...

On 4/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, Spaz said:

You've done some pretty impressive stuff on your profile, I definitely think you're capable of 100 percenting this game.

Won't be easy. I probably couldn't 100 percent it either, because I'm not good at those types of games.

Thanks!

I'll make sure I'm properly prepared.. It's gonna be tough for sure but hopefully i'll manage.

Edited by CrimsonMercury

On 06/04/2020 at 8:38 PM, CrimsonMercury said:

Why is it that so few people have the 100% for this game? 

Is it just super hard or are the trophies glitchy or what? Because it looks like a good game with many ultra rare trophies but I cant find much information about it...

I wouldn't say its extremely hard... Like at all. Maybe UR but the % is because it was broken for like 2 years??? Longer??? As I put its possible that it would be UR without the incident but 0.07% or so is extremely off. There's faaaaaaaaaaaarrrr harder games out there that have a higher number of people who 100%.

I would give it a 6/10 since the flappy trophy is kinda RNG based and I got it in just a few attempts. I see most putting it at around 8/10 but I saw someone put a similar thing that without the flappy trophy it would be 6.

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people hyping up the Flappyridium trophy. It was certainly a challenge but personally no continues classic mode was way harder for me. Without classic mode I’d give it... a 5/10 maybe? With classic it’s a solid 7 at least. Medals are mostly easy if you use a guide to see a good route, but even then some may take a bit of practice.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 14/04/2020 at 0:31 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

Looked this up looks like Star Fox mixed with a Acid Trip, I probably couldn't finish this myself but I'm kinda surprised with how low the completion rate is even on the first level unreal

That is the most perfect description for this game. 

• 3 months later...

This is probably one of the games where I enjoyed the process/adventure despite getting stressful sometimes (Classic mode run for me definitely) and having a low completion %. Getting all 150 medals might sound daunting at first, and not going to lie it isn't easy, but there are videos out there where you can check out and apply the routes onto your run depending on which route suits you well (I followed Ultima456's medal runs for the majority of the time). Also the PS4 version of the game should run smoother compared to the Vita version as well (level 41 was giving me and my Vita a hard time because it would run at a pretty low FPS and there are explosions as well, which the explosion radius isn't same/consistent). I would like to attempt 100%'ing the game for a second time in the future, on PS4 version this time.

• 5 months later...

Bumping for a tip for flappy flappy! after more than ten hours of trying, my muscle memory with the ship's sensitivity and obstacle spacing and probability kind of harmonized. so I came to the conclusion that, in fact, the luck factor is tiny; after practicing, it's possible to reach +40 points multiple times (I got 43, and 46 several times before +50) but the precious tip is that I found this trophy much easier to achieve on a small monitor! i was playing games on my +70 inch tv, so i decided to play games on my small 14 inch monitor. I improved a lot in the game! this happened in other games that require very precise timing, like Dyad and Retro/Grade, I only got these games after switching monitors. thinking time is much faster on a huge tv imo.

yXfKw7W_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&