Be aware of Microtransactions

16 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I was just proving how wrong were you with your ridiculous statement while you keep continuing putting words into my mouth. I never said that a multiplayer game with a cash shop is automatically bad, I would say it's shady and greedy to put it there.

So my use of the word "bad" has you all fussed?  And you would say "shady and greedy"... which, you know, sounds bad?

Gosh, how could I ever twist your words so wildly.

EDIT: Also, you've proven nothing.  My point is that not all multiplayer games with cash shops immediately have to be vilified, you can look at each one objectively.  To which you replied... "yeah but EA and Ubisoft!" ?

Edited by Dreakon13

1 hour ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Umm, yeah it impacts the game. Had a 50+ rank mastermind slaughter my team of low rank survivors. We didn't stand a chance. Definitely a huge impact. 

Or maybe they just picked a specific mastermind, played them a lot & got very good with them? Like I already explained & went through the maths for on the first page of this thread, the boosts give a +10% bonus which is nothing. I average 4.3k rp a game & I'm ranking up in no time at all.

My combined level over all 6 survivors is over 110. I know the maps inside out already & I'm pretty good at predicting what Masterminds will do based on who they pick.

The game has been out since Friday, some people have had it longer than that. Instead of complaining about a non-existent problem because you lost a game, learn from your mistakes. I've had multiple games where I've been up against level 1 Anette's literally on their first game as a Mastermind & finished the game in less than 8 minutes leaving them no chance. On the other hands I've been the only none rank 1 on my team & had my team brutalised in area 1. The matchmaking is flawed in terms of level & skill balancing. 

Also, rank doesn't mean anything due to the flawed matchmaking & accounts not having a central rank. I have my Valerie up to level 29 & got lots of practise in learning the maps while doing that. When I played Martin & Tyrone for the first time after that while I showed as rank 1, I'm clearly not & didn't play as one.

1 hour ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I feel very sorry for that. Must have been painful to watch. ?

Instead of sucking up to the moaners who agree with you, why don't you go back to the first page of the thread & answer my post where I broke it all down for you including the maths, gear boxes & cosmetic boxes? I even quoted your post in it so I know you got the notification for it, you just ignored it because you had no answer for an in depth breakdown like that that exposed every flaw in your nonsense.

Or better yet, share your "sources" that you keep claiming you have but won't post despite being asked to multiple times.

Your literally ignoring the people who rip your pathetic arguement apart & just replying to people you think you can out argue or are feeding your ego. Come back with a reasonable rational arguement/explanation or stop wasting the time of everyone who visits these boards with your nonsense & bullshit.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

2 hours ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I do take people who respond reasonable and not those attacking me for simply spreading something that can have greedy practices.

Why would I want to play a game that I already decided not to? That's like saying that turd sandwich taste like shit, but some tells you to try if it really tastes like turd sandwich.  

Also, you are calling other sources biased and not players, who might just be blind fanboys? That's kinda hypocritical coming from someone calling others hypocritical. 

Either reading comprehension isnt your strong point, or you're purposely twisting words to suit you.  

You havent played the game, and have no intention.  You're crusading against a minor and optional feature that doesn't impact the game, based on how some unnamed "sources" feel.

Youve been told by several people that have experience with the game about how it actually works.  You repeatedly ignore their points and just continue your mindless railing against a game that you still dont intend to play.

I suggested you play and get some firsthand experience to make an educated opinion and you call me hypocritical lol.  Ok then continue your 1man crusade.

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Either reading comprehension isnt your strong point, or you're purposely twisting words to suit you.  

You havent played the game, and have no intention.  You're crusading against a minor and optional feature that doesn't impact the game, based on how some unnamed "sources" feel.

Youve been told by several people that have experience with the game about how it actually works.  You repeatedly ignore their points and just continue your mindless railing against a game that you still dont intend to play.

I suggested you play and get some firsthand experience to make an educated opinion and you call me hypocritical lol.  Ok then continue your 1man crusade.

And you are repeatedly putting words into my mount. Keep pretending and twist the narrative how it suits you, it doesn't matter to me. I spoke here how I felt, I actually respond respectfully to some people and yeah, those who didn't I don't hold back either, that's how I work. Don't like it? Not my problem. 

I don't know if I need to repeat myself, but once again, I won't cause for multiple reasons. I shall call you hypocritical, cause that's what you are. ?

3 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Or maybe they just picked a specific mastermind, played them a lot & got very good with them? Like I already explained & went through the maths for on the first page of this thread, the boosts give a +10% bonus which is nothing. I average 4.3k rp a game & I'm ranking up in no time at all.

My combined level over all 6 survivors is over 110. I know the maps inside out already & I'm pretty good at predicting what Masterminds will do based on who they pick.

The game has been out since Friday, some people have had it longer than that. Instead of complaining about a non-existent problem because you lost a game, learn from your mistakes. I've had multiple games where I've been up against level 1 Anette's literally on their first game as a Mastermind & finished the game in less than 8 minutes leaving them no chance. On the other hands I've been the only none rank 1 on my team & had my team brutalised in area 1. The matchmaking is flawed in terms of level & skill balancing. 

Also, rank doesn't mean anything due to the flawed matchmaking & accounts not having a central rank. I have my Valerie up to level 29 & got lots of practise in learning the maps while doing that. When I played Martin & Tyrone for the first time after that while I showed as rank 1, I'm clearly not & didn't play as one.

Instead of sucking up to the moaners who agree with you, why don't you go back to the first page of the thread & answer my post where I broke it all down for you including the maths, gear boxes & cosmetic boxes? I even quoted your post in it so I know you got the notification for it, you just ignored it because you had no answer for an in depth breakdown like that that exposed every flaw in your nonsense.

Or better yet, share your "sources" that you keep claiming you have but won't post despite being asked to multiple times.

Your literally ignoring the people who rip your pathetic arguement apart & just replying to people you think you can out argue or are feeding your ego. Come back with a reasonable rational arguement/explanation or stop wasting the time of everyone who visits these boards with your nonsense & bullshit.

I am ignoring you for exactly the way you react and I concluded that I'm just wasting time with you. And no, my argument is not ripped, the microtransations are still shady and greedy, despite perhaps not having a huge impact on the game. 

Lol if I'm wasting everyone's time, why is everyone responding, including you? You know you are free to leave right? You seemed to be pretty much sucked up in this game so no need to get salty here. Jesus, some of ya'll are really mental. ? 

3 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

So my use of the word "bad" has you all fussed?  And you would say "shady and greedy"... which, you know, sounds bad?

Gosh, how could I ever twist your words so wildly.

EDIT: Also, you've proven nothing.  My point is that not all multiplayer games with cash shops immediately have to be vilified, you can look at each one objectively.  To which you replied... "yeah but EA and Ubisoft!" 1f612.png

Still here I see. Yeah, cause they are a great examples, but you know, keep being ignorant.  ?

Edited by MarcusPunisher
Sentences disappeared

Only skinned through because got lazy and it got repetitive with this ghost source this dude has but has not provided, also calling people hypocrites but being kinda hypocritical himself at times lol

That is the thread in short, a normal day. Carry on with your day people, play games and stuff. Thread ain't worth the time.

• Like 2