Circles of Slaughter question.

Langley

30 minutes ago, Laangley said:

I joined a friends game and completed the one Circle of Slaughter. Do I have to do it again on my own game for it to count or not? 

Nope you should be fine heck theoretically you could join in the last round of each and get the trophy that much faster but I'd need a friend willing to do all that work then invite u in last round lol

On 4/9/2020 at 3:57 AM, holland046 said:

The problem I had with this method was that 9 out of 10 times i was invites into cistern of slaughter.

With all the different playstyles and loadouts it's not that hard of a trophy to do solo or one other good player if you not max rank 

I actually had an easier time just running through these solo than I did in a party. Less variables to worry about. I just set my game to private, grabbed a beer, and banged them out all in one session.

On 14-4-2020 at 4:34 PM, xmera_core said:

I actually had an easier time just running through these solo than I did in a party. Less variables to worry about. I just set my game to private, grabbed a beer, and banged them out all in one session.

Yeah I didn't have a problem with the difficulty of the slaughter at all, when i had them all completed i came back a lot just the play to kill some time, same as the map with the raid boss. 

But with zane and the class mod and guns and everything it wasn't fun anymore. 

Mayhem 4 was like 10 min, 15 min tops. 

That's why I don't play anymore until the next dlc