Online Servers

FallacyUnknown

• 1 month later...

Servers have issues on vita, as well. Learned this the hard way 3 months ago. It would give an error a few seconds after the Please Wait screen.

Today, i can get past that screen. But trying to send invites, or anything on the mp menus gives a 'Signed out of psn, etc.' error and boots you back to the main menu. No idea how it is on ps4; but it's worth a try.

Edited by ipkak
typo

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Vita version has a recent online trophy earner. It’s the same guy I noticed was able to 100% Dreii (online co-op has not been working for that game lately either) which really shocked me, but I haven’t reattempted yet. Now I’m no witch hunter or anything though I guess this is what makes people suspicious if it’s really working. It just makes me wonder if Germany has better servers than us. For Dreii I waved it off as the title itself is German (dev is in Switzerland though) I already emailed the closest contact to the devs (thanks to @Wakayama_PT for the contact) and got a copy/paste reply eventually. Already reported Backgammon as not working to PST.com too. Only 2 online trophies that can be boosted by conceding the games so it’d be nice to work for those of us late to it.

• Like 1