Final guerrilla action

I have 103 of 104 Guerrilla actions and I know the one i'm missing is the intercept mission where you have to kill traitor jenkins at the end.  i can't get it to spawn.  I have looked on other forums from ps3 era about this and some say it just eventually pops but i have spent hours.  Any advice specific to the remaster?

SO if anyone bothers to read this prior to playing the game make sure you have a save from before you liberate eos and then finish the main game.  The mission glitched for me for no apparent reason.  Luckily I had a save from about 6 missions before the end and the only thing I did different with that particular run was I didn't enter the area where Jenkins mission spawns until I finished my last few collateral damage missions and the final mission of the game which are the prerequisites for his mission.  in other words if you finish the game do not free roam in the area until you finish any remaining collateral damage missions.  Weather that effected his mission the first go around i'm unsure, otherwise the mission can straight up glitch and never pop up so make sure you keep several saves throughout the game.  My second go around the mission popped right up 1st thing upon entering the area after spending hours my previous game.

• Like 2