"Defeat Arges the Bright One" Quest not found.

So I've beaten the entire main story, killed all the cultists, level 56 and have done almost all of the Additional Feats side missions. My spear is fully upgraded. I did all four of the mythical creature bosses and sealed Atlantis. I even went and found all the tombs. Still no one spawns at this location and no message board has had the quest posted.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Xavii_20 said:

I have passed the base game and all the DLCs and the two bosses still do not appear, what can I do? I started NG + and they didn't appear either

I'm in the same position. I can't find any information anywhere on how to fix this. These are the last two trophies I need.

Arges the bright one did not spawn for me either but I was able to fix it by removing the game and then reinstalling it again. I would make a cloud or usb back up save before removing your game. Once you’ve reinstalled the game,  pick a save to load ( I chose a save before the first blade ) and boom Arges will be waiting automatically. Hope this helps because it worked for me just now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem, neither boss will appear in my game.  Clearly a bug that Ubi-$$$ can't be bothered to fix because it's part of the free DLC.  I know for a fact that I explored these two locations very early in the game before I was "supposed" to be there, so I'm guessing that's why the game crapped the bed.  Have blue icons that allow fast travel to the locations, but nothing is there.  Nothing ever appeared in my quest log at any point.  Checked all boards anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Checked notice board on my ship, nothing.  Cleared all side quests anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Character is level 90+, long since completed main story, fully upgraded spear, all 4 mythical creatures, got Platinum, finished Legacy of the First Blade DLC, finished every other Lost Tales of Greece trophy, and started Atlantis DLC.  Tried deleting and reinstalling entire game, took nearly two hours, still broken.  Bravo Ubi-$$$, bravo!!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 5:20 AM, Narniak said:

Same problem, neither boss will appear in my game.  Clearly a bug that Ubi-$$$ can't be bothered to fix because it's part of the free DLC.  I know for a fact that I explored these two locations very early in the game before I was "supposed" to be there, so I'm guessing that's why the game crapped the bed.  Have blue icons that allow fast travel to the locations, but nothing is there.  Nothing ever appeared in my quest log at any point.  Checked all boards anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Checked notice board on my ship, nothing.  Cleared all side quests anywhere near the locations, nothing.  Character is level 90+, long since completed main story, fully upgraded spear, all 4 mythical creatures, got Platinum, finished Legacy of the First Blade DLC, finished every other Lost Tales of Greece trophy, and started Atlantis DLC.  Tried deleting and reinstalling entire game, took nearly two hours, still broken.  Bravo Ubi-$$$, bravo!!  

Update:  Finished all the Atlantis DLC including all trophies, then started a NG+ against my better judgement.  Made sure to not to go anywhere near the gold "?" marker when doing the first visit to the island for the spear upgrade (I'm guessing that's what corrupted my game file for eternity in the first playthrough).  Took about 10 hours to play through the main story all the way to the end of Sequence 4, hoping the 2 quests would finally appear, but nothing.  Immediately upon completely Sequence 4, every other "Lost Tales of Greece" marker instantly appears on the map and in my quest log.  No Steropes or Arges though, those two simply don't exist in my game.  Checked the board on my ship and the boards on land near the islands, nothing.  Tried traveling to the gold "?" location on each island, but they simply turn to the blue marker enabling fast travel like the last playthrough.  No bosses are there, and no quest markers or log for the two quests have ever existed in my game.  That's it, I'm done with this trash game.  Uninstalling until maybe there is a patch someday when Ubi-CASH decides to give a damn about their customers.  I checked the Ubi-CASH site forum, and it is filled with numerous posts from people having this same issue.  No help from Ubi-CASH.

• 1 month later...