Is the platinum achievable in this game almost on 50% trophies earned

shai_sr12345

So I just now finish the bio weapon level on normal going to start the planet of the ape level & shadow plague level.

But I search for the requirements for the other trophies and see the cheat code trophy and read it.

In my understanding I need to do this as the last trophy but if I going to do this the last so the cheat code are automatically activated and if so the platinum are automatic in-achievable and if not where I can find the cheat code before or after the trophy is complete to prevent from my self to activate them by mistake

55 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

So I just now finish the bio weapon level on normal going to start the planet of the ape level & shadow plague level.

But I search for the requirements for the other trophies and see the cheat code trophy and read it.

In my understanding I need to do this as the last trophy but if I going to do this the last so the cheat code are automatically activated and if so the platinum are automatic in-achievable and if not where I can find the cheat code before or after the trophy is complete to prevent from my self to activate them by mistake

No, the cheats ARE NOT automatically activated. The trophy states that the cheats will JUST be unlocked by beating plague types on Normal.

Edited by BadRep24

6 hours ago, BadRep24 said:

No, the cheats ARE NOT automatically activated. The trophy states that the cheats will JUST be unlocked by beating plague types on Normal.

OK thank you I can unlock this trophy on any time and those cheats code will unlock but not be turned on.