Trophy thoughts?

1 hour ago, SEGAMaster2000 said:

I am so hyped for this game. And I love the music for this game. I decided to play the demo version of the game.

There was a day-one patch for the main game which allows you to import any saved data from the demo into the full game now :)

Also, there's a bunch of FREE DLC on the store, 17 costume packs (male and female, although the maid dress is also for the guy) and two epilogue packs. One contains the actual Epilogue (2-3 hours of extra gameplay) and the other is a theme (with music) and a bunch of avatars.

The trophies aren't bad (platinumed it the other day), a few revolve around helping out certain people in the first few days then getting the trophy towards the end of the game, but the others are all self-explanatory for the most part. So yes - there are missables for anyone wondering, with no chapter select - so remember to save regularly.

The PSVR content is a nice addition, five unlockable stages which are similar to the main game but with some differences. No trophies revolve around the VR mode though, but you can earn points to use for buying costumes in the main game. 

Took me around 30 hours blind to get the platinum and 100% with the DLC, my first play was around 20 hours. Obviously, with a guide, it'll be much faster as I did my second and third playthrough in around 8-10 hours each by skipping and racing through it to grab the final trophies. 

I did a full detailed review (with no spoilers) here: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/disaster-report-4-summer-memories-ps4-psvr-review/

I loved the game, I thought it was very original and had some really funny moments and dialogue choices. There are a few performance issues but only in a few areas and it isn't that noticeable as it's not a fast action game, it's more of an exploration adventure. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

Anybody planning on writing a guide/walkthrough?

you don´t need a guide. i got most of the trophies just by playing (and enjoying) the game. after that i was missing six trophys with only two i could not figure out by myself...

edit: just make saves at all savepoints. this way you can change some decisions youve made

Edited by SairenOne

On 08/04/2020 at 5:00 PM, syn1905 said:

Anybody planning on writing a guide/walkthrough?

Sean over at Knoef (for some reason, their website is a 'banned' word? Can anyone explain that?) is currently working on a guide but as SairenOne said, you don't need one.

There are two trophies which are linked to an action you must make on day one, and another linked to making a specific choice towards the end, but the others are all self-explanatory and fun to discover.

Edited by turniplord

Completed my first playthrough and missed Kiss of Gratitude, Romance? Or Friendship? and Passionate Revival. What exactly are the requirements for triggering these :)?

EDIT:
Ok, got Romance? Or Friendship? (didn't realize time had advanced to 7:30 PM)

For Kiss of Gratitude, it looks like I have to return to day 1 and save a certain character (never did find that key the first time)

For Passionate Revival, I need the other woman's half of the restaurant? I'm not sure where that can be obtained and on what day though xD

EDIT 2:

Kiss and Revival both seem to require the use of the same NPC (never tried talking to them more than once before), so time to do a lot of replaying :)

Edited by zadorvp

2 hours ago, zadorvp said:

Completed my first playthrough and missed Kiss of Gratitude, Romance? Or Friendship? and Passionate Revival. What exactly are the requirements for triggering these :)?

EDIT:
Ok, got Romance? Or Friendship? (didn't realize time had advanced to 7:30 PM)

For Kiss of Gratitude, it looks like I have to return to day 1 and save a certain character (never did find that key the first time)

For Passionate Revival, I need the other woman's half of the restaurant? I'm not sure where that can be obtained and on what day though xD

EDIT 2:

Kiss and Revival both seem to require the use of the same NPC (never tried talking to them more than once before), so time to do a lot of replaying :)

Just got Passionate Revival and this is how you can get it. Using spoiler if someone is trying to figure for themselves :)

Spoiler

When you go back to previous places to find Tomoya, you can talk with the aprentice at the italian restaurant. Remember to ask anything! He would tell you about another woman that has some kind of ownership's right or something. When you go back to Suiren Park (second visit), go to the designer's place and go upstair. Rember the woman that gave you the staff's room key? Talk to her and tell her to give you some money so you can make a lot more. 'Borrow' the White Coats money xD and you'll have enough (you need to give her 1,800,000 max, not sure if you can give her less but anyway you have enough money for everything by now) and you can ask Mayor for a boat or for the condominium. When you visit for the 3rd time Suiren Park, go to talk to her, give her the money and she would give you her half of the restaurant. When you reach the Italian restaurant, after you find Yayoi at the jewellry shop, talk to chef Izumi and give her the rights of the restaurant for free and the trophy will pop! Hope this help :)