What did you put in your time capsule? Subnautica

LoveInHell

I think this is considered spoiling (?) so watch out to make sure. I don’t know how to hide spoilers either (the hidden content reveal thingy).

What did you put in your time capsule at the end of the game and what items did you receive finding a time capsule?

Just plain curiosity! I love that they put this in the game. :)

I put a bunch of upgrades in my time capsule to absolutely spoil the person finding it and I hope they make good use of it! Its to explore the ocean better (MK3 and MK2 upgrades). The time capsules I found had a message with self promotion of their Youtube channel etc. but I don’t remember the items so it was probably not all that special. ?

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

@Loveinhell thats very thoughtful of you, I just had this dilemma myself about an hour ago, i had found two time capsules on my playthrough and none of them had items in, I especially remember because one of them said to enjoy the resources and I was like wtf lol, so I just assumed it's because they must of put in items that I hadn't unlocked yet as you have to scan and unlock everything for yourself, so for my time capsule I just put in my scanner and thermo blade, in the hopes that some one could attain them even in early game, and also two health kits and two power cells haha, i have no idea if any one will get them or see my picture and message but it's a nice thought ?

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I think this is considered spoiling (?) so watch out to make sure. I don’t know how to hide spoilers either (the hidden content reveal thingy).

What did you put in your time capsule at the end of the game and what items did you receive finding a time capsule?

Just plain curiosity! I love that they put this in the game. :)

I put a bunch of upgrades in my time capsule to absolutely spoil the person finding it and I hope they make good use of it! Its to explore the ocean better (MK3 and MK2 upgrades). The time capsules I found had a message with self promotion of their Youtube channel etc. but I don’t remember the items so it was probably not all that special. 1f914.png

I put in a scanner, some Seamoth upgrades and diamonds I I believe

11 minutes ago, Rob-t-91 said:

@Loveinhell thats very thoughtful of you, I just had this dilemma myself about an hour ago, i had found two time capsules on my playthrough and none of them had items in, I especially remember because one of them said to enjoy the resources and I was like wtf lol, so I just assumed it's because they must of put in items that I hadn't unlocked yet as you have to scan and unlock everything for yourself, so for my time capsule I just put in my scanner and thermo blade, in the hopes that some one could attain them even in early game, and also two health kits and two power cells haha, i have no idea if any one will get them or see my picture and message but it's a nice thought 1f60a.png

Wait, did you still receive the items after you found and scanned them? Imagine I just gave all my endgame upgrades and they can’t receive it, lmao that’d be a bummer.