Mastermind boostable in anyway?

33 minutes ago, SavedByBlood1717 said:

Just wondering...having major problems trying to get "minesweeper" with alex and "The best defense is a good offense" trophies...or if anyone has tips? Would be very appreciated!

I don't know about Minesweeper as I've  not played as Alex yet but the Best Defense is a Good Offense can certainly be made easier with a little forward planning & a bit of luck, namely in that your security guard doesn't spawn close to the survivors to give you time to put defenses up around it.

I got it by going straight to the camera in room the security guard was in once area 2 started. I then took control of the security guard & moved him to the safest place & furthest from the door.

I then littered the room with traps (preferably the bear traps as the landmines can kill your creatures) & lots of zombies & dogs. I was playing as Anette so I used the berserker zombie which spawns with the enhanced buff & shares it with all creatures in its vicinity. I also enhanced whatever creatures I could (the security guard especially for the damage boost) as the card for that only costs 1 bioenergy for 3 shots. The whole time I was doing that I was also reinforcing the door everytime it was off cooldown. 

Once the survivors breached the room I locked the door behind them, turned off the lights & opened fire on them with gun turret I had saved to weaken them during the confusion caused by the darkness, traps & creatures now attacking them.

As soon as my gun turret ran out I took control of the security zombie (who by this point had the enhanced aura) and went into the fight slashing away at the survivor with the lowest health. If your able to, grab them & bite them (you want them to be in red health or have already slashed them a couple of times while they are on orange health) for heavy damage but you will get knocked down after a successful bite so only do it if your sure the bite will down them.

If your successful, as soon as you down them, the trophy will pop, at least it did for me.

Hope this helps a bit.

Best Defense is a Good Offense isn't a hard trophy by any means as you will run into bad players who can't cope with a high health zombie like that (I once wiped out a whole team at the start of a game with a lone controlled tough zombie). Buff him up, use Daniel to increase his damage, claw people and go for gun users rather than melee users. If you really still can't do it then Daniel at 14 gets a skill to stop his controlled creatures getting knockback so you can really just plow into people.

Minesweeper is one of those nasty ones where you need a lot of luck. There is a a camouflage equipment that should help though I got it without it. From what I recall often what I was doing was while the survivors were dealing with the madness of a zombie filled room I'd set down the high power mines right on them so they'd blow up after they've smacked the zombie biting them off them and such.

8 hours ago, SavedByBlood1717 said:

Just wondering...having major problems trying to get "minesweeper" with alex and "The best defense is a good offense" trophies...or if anyone has tips? Would be very appreciated!

Here's the method for Minesweeper from yours truly 

• Like 1