Petition: Far Cry 2 Remaster

StreetWolf29

I've created a petition on change.org for Ubisoft to remaster Far Cry 2. By signing this petition we can get Ubisoft to redo the game and an opportunity to revisit or start the game in a much better performance. Here's the link: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-have-ubisoft-remaster-far-cry-2?recruiter=21087150&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=bdc400df58924ec5ad28591e91dc1d37

I've beat game to 100% and cleared SP on Infamous difficulty, I love this game and I've explored every pixel of it.

I would defenetly wanted to be same as original, but with different graphics and remastered balance (decrease enemy respawning asap lol).

Game had so much potentional, especially for online modes including map editor. There are so many awesome user-made maps, so if they are going to remaster it, THEY SHOULD NOT make it as FC1 or FC3 "classic" versions. Especially like FC3 with bugged controls...

51 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

I would rather see if Far Cry 2 remastered and remove MP including the trophies relating to it, changing the trophy details and focusing it on single player mode instead.

You taking best part of it, man! But yeah, they should defenetly increase level cap per game and decrease everything related to manuals. As it was upon game release.

Edited by PostalDudeRus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, UltraFire121 said:

I would rather see if Far Cry 2 remastered and remove MP including the trophies relating to it, changing the trophy details and focusing it on single player mode instead.

My thoughts as well. First one i played  was far cry 3 and plated everyone since apart from far cry classic. Loved the all. I wanted to backtrack and play far cry 2 but the multiplayer is a total grind so ive heard

2 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I rather see the first get remade.

Already been done hasnt it. Named far cry classic.

Edit. Sorry its just for ps3 and not ps4. My mistake

Edited by dannyswfc9

9 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

My thoughts as well. First one i played  was far cry 3 and plated everyone since apart from far cry classic. Loved the all. I wanted to backtrack and play far cry 2 but the multiplayer is a total grind so ive heard

Already been done hasnt it. Named far cry classic.

Edit. Sorry its just for ps3 and not ps4. My mistake

You're confusing remaster with a remake. FC Classic is not a remake. 

As for topic. No. Absolutely not. Not unless they rebalance a whole lot of shit. Far Cry 2 was one of the most infuriating, frustrating and annoying games I ever played.