Are all the trophies still obtainable?

OmegaRejectz

As far as I know there are no online trophies (I was wrong, see below ?). They should all still be obtainable.

It is a very time-consuming and difficult game though, at least from what I hear. I don't know if many people want to play 200+ hours of Tetris in VR. 

Edited by Arcesius

There is only one online trophy, you need to play in the weekend ritual which only happens on a Sunday, once you've played a single round in that you will get the

Weekend Warrior
Participate in a Weekly Ritual.

The weekend ritual still goes on, but the mission is rarely a success due to not many people the game online much anymore.

So Platinum is certainly still achievable, well presuming you have god hands to be able to SS all modes, 4 of them are insanely hard. Like clear 40 lines in 70 seconds, that one springs to mind.

Spinning a Tetrimino 1 million times is also very tough unless you plan on playing the game for 400-500 hours, or cheating with an autofire turbo controller.

I have 100 hours play and only 130,000 Tetrimino spins...

Edited by enaysoft
Typo
  • Like 4

There are two online trophies, Weekend Warrior and Avatar Rockstar. 

No competitive stuff, just leaderboards. There is this event every weekend, where you can grind 'Avatars' playing through highlighted game modes. 

The 'online' trophies are rather easy just a bit grindy (Avatar Rockstar). 

Haven't played the game lately, but there're people who got these trophies pretty recently if you look up at the latest achievers list.. so it's seems that they are still obtainable.

I agree though, more people should give this game a try. It's awesome. 

p.s. VR is optional.

Edited by PreLoki
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah VR is optional. This game is great for people loving tetris (last time for me was on my gameboy lol). Otherwise I warmly recommend to use headphones to get in the right mood.

There are a lot of hard trophies, I am thinking to ss ranks in all categories.  Also get to level 100 is very long. So yeah if you play it, you will understand quickly why this plat is hard, looks like to me a 9/10 or 10/10. To be honest, I feel it can be compared to games such as Trackmania Turbo.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As some pointed out 2 online trophies. 

1 is to simply play the mode that is highlighted on Saturday/Sunday (Timezone) and the other one needs you to get a D or higher roughly 100 or 50 times at a ritual event. Why this number? You need 100 avatars and you get like 80 offline but when you do ritual you can get copies of already achieved ones. Depending on your luck you might only need like 25 scores

• Like 1