Nobody responds to sos flares anymore?

Hey guys, I started playing Iceborne a few weeks ago and i'm just working my way through the story at the moment. I try to solo what I can but for the monsters I find more difficult i'm finding that whenever I fire an sos flare to get team mates in to help me nobody ever seems to join anymore? I'm currently trying to hunt Tigrex and i've fired several flares, tried firing them at different times in the day to see if that would work too but still, nobody answers.

The online still seems fairly active from what I can see, so I don't understand what the problem is? 

Nobody joins story flares because the rewards are less from what you'd get from an investigation/event quest/etc.

The fact that there is so much content now, has kind of splintered the playerbase too.

It's best to do the story missions with friends or try to join someone else doing the story flare. It'll still count as complete as long as you join before the 10min mark.

If you're really stuck on a monster i don't mind helping out a fight or two. Just send me a PM.

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 3