¿PS4 NA version Issue? Trophies not updated yet?

AlucardSnakeXZ27

27 minutes ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Just a few minutes ago I did plat of this game in PS4 NA, but it tose to me "Error" when trying to update; then came to see the list but it doesn't exist but I got my trophy in my system. ¿Is it posible to make a platinum which its list hasn't been updated yet? That's crazy

This site depends on Sony having the trophy list on their servers. If the developer and Sony haven’t worked together to get the list there, it’s not going to show here. 

Give it some time and it’ll show up. Or there is a thread somewhere around here that tracks games that haven’t shown up yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OIluca said:

sometimes it happens with the vita version of the games, this is the first time that i see this problem on ps4.

This happens all the time on the PS4 but Rata have been especially bad over the last month or so, because their NA and EU Vita lists always appear first then the PS4 lists show up several days later. The Asian stacks are even worse, sometimes taking weeks to appear.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

7 hours ago, AlucardSnakeXZ27 said:

Just a few minutes ago I did plat of this game in PS4 NA, but it tose to me "Error" when trying to update; then came to see the list but it doesn't exist but I got my trophy in my system. ¿Is it posible to make a platinum which its list hasn't been updated yet? That's crazy

now you can update ?

• Like 1