Mastermind Matchmaking Status

It's still working wonderfully for me.

sometimes starting a game as MM takes some good 10 mins but a lot of times from 1 to 5 minutes.

I still play Survivors only for the Cosmetic Boxes and I haven't had lag in a single match.

Sometimes when I'm not finding a game I switch to my phone data and the game still moves really smoothly. (and I live in a somewhat rural area)

The past couple of days, the patch seemed to fix the issue. Was able to get matches under 2 mins. But all of a sudden, i can't seem to find a match. I always end up with 4/5 people. When i get to 5/5, the person decides to leave. It's really frustrating, makes me want to quit this game. Such a shame, because the game concept is great and interesting, but the waiting just ruins the experience and just recks your mood.  Hopefully, they fix this mess, before they lose their audience.

Game overall 8/10

Matchmaking 5/10

Overall 6/10......

maybe its the time of day your playing? Early morning for me (GMT) use to get mastermind matches really easily, seems like most people are active early morning (for me at least) then. So maybe try searching at different times of the day if you can.

Or see if any boosting sessions are happening and start searching around the time that session is due to start

I never had ANY problem playing as a MM and got pretty much 90% of the MM trophies in the last 2 days but today I had HUGE problems finding any game at all. After 4-5min i have around 3-4 people and then it slowly goes down to 1 again...waited over 15min and got one game out of it. What happened from yesterday to today??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2020-05-16 at 11:23 PM, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

hi everyone I write because I have serious problems in looking for matches as mastermind, I have fastweb with LAN cable and NAT 2 I tried everything to get into my modem and fix various things but nothing, I don't know what to do anymore .... .

You need to have nat 1, also known as open nat.