Asset Collector ☆ AND OTHER TROPHIES INSIDE

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

The fifth day - enter the building opposite the designer and talk to the people at the counter - that's where my 'trophy image' is.

got it. thanks :) i really thought it hast to do with the final decision...

Spoiler

...to fly out of the city or to go back to the city...

... so i wondered about the trophy.

(After all i think this was my personal gaming highlight 2020.)

I went back and saw each ending and variation of them a few times :) I really enjoyed the game. I know a lot of sites bashed it - especially the Switch reviews due to performance issues, but I thought it was good. 

I played all the VR stages as well - you can earn points to unlock new costumes but there are no trophies. Still, at least they gave us in-game unlockables for playing the VR parts.

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

I went back and saw each ending and variation of them a few times :) I really enjoyed the game. I know a lot of sites bashed it - especially the Switch reviews due to performance issues, but I thought it was good. 

I played all the VR stages as well - you can earn points to unlock new costumes but there are no trophies. Still, at least they gave us in-game unlockables for playing the VR parts.

i do not own a vr set. so this remains a mystery for me :-D

i know. even some german hardcore japan nerd sites talk trash about the game. i played the japanese demo back then when it was released. and even if i didnt understand a single word i loved it. very happy about the english release.

Hi everyone! I'm loving this game so far but I'm so angry with the White Coats trophy, I got 21 followers for my cult xD but I don't get the trophy :( Not sure what requirement(s) I'm missing but this is really not fun anymore, so any help would be super welcome!

Also I can't find the cat and Reconstruction doesn't pop for me. I need to replay again because I was unfriendly with the Vestola guy lol and playing the Epilogue a little bit, I realized the requirement for the Italian restaurant trophy so I'm almost done but seriously White Coats :(:( I'd go insane if I have to talk to any NPC there again, not sure how I got 21 tbh.

EDIT: Nevermind the Reconstruction trophy, just got it after talking with the guy there at Glitnir Inc., I was trying to get it talking with the guys working at the other building lol my bad, I confused the building XDD

Edited by yokonika

1 hour ago, yokonika said:

Hi everyone! I'm loving this game so far but I'm so angry with the White Coats trophy, I got 21 followers for my cult xD but I don't get the trophy :( Not sure what requirement(s) I'm missing but this is really not fun anymore, so any help would be super welcome!

Also I can't find the cat and Reconstruction doesn't pop for me. I need to replay again because I was unfriendly with the Vestola guy lol and playing the Epilogue a little bit, I realized the requirement for the Italian restaurant trophy so I'm almost done but seriously White Coats :(:( I'd go insane if I have to talk to any NPC there again, not sure how I got 21 tbh.

EDIT: Nevermind the Reconstruction trophy, just got it after talking with the guy there at Glitnir Inc., I was trying to get it talking with the guys working at the other building lol my bad, I confused the building XDD

Cat -

Spoiler

Just before you get to the pier - where you go through a shop's toilet window - you can buy a tin of cat food off the Staff member at the till. Buy it then go out the window - the cat is in a cardboard box.

White coats -

Spoiler

you need to recruit 5 people before becoming the leader. Get three, watch the cutscene, decline taking over, then go find another three.

Just now, turniplord said:

Cat -

Hide contents

Just before you get to the pier - where you go through a shop's toilet window - you can buy a tin of cat food off the Staff member at the till. Buy it then go out the window - the cat is in a cardboard box.

White coats -

Hide contents

you need to recruit 5 people before becoming the leader. Get three, watch the cutscene, decline taking over, then go find another three.

Thank you sooooooo much!!! I bought the food but I was carrying it around until the end haha!

Fuuuuuuu those White Coats :(((( Luckily I didn't overwrite my save just before entering their HQ so I can go back right now and get it! Seriously thank you so much!!!

4 hours ago, STEAKFAJITAS said:

U know how to get friendship/romance trophy

and does anyone know the flight of stairs for the cursed of the fifth floor

friendship:

Spoiler

on day 5, after speaking to higas little brother, the way to the vestra president reopens. just go back and talk to him. you get a scene and the trophy.

stairs: got this trophy without thinking about. there are 5 stairs in the game you can interact with. look:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, STEAKFAJITAS said:

Awesome thx one last question 

how do u get the love from the jewelry lady trophy 

this is the sickest trophy of all (and it makes me angry as f$%&):

Spoiler

after the horrible rape, you have to leave this poor girl sitting alone there. just leave the jewelry store. then higas little brother comes as normal and after that > the woman who has killed the jewelry store owner comes to you gives you the thing and walks with you.

Edited by SairenOne

2 hours ago, TTDog666 said:

Only 1 that I'm struggling with is Title Of Authority... I may be missing something quite obvious here though... usually the case. 

easy:

Spoiler

at the end of the miracle water part > the major asks what you want from him for the healing. just choose the option to change the games title... ;)

6 hours ago, SairenOne said:

easy:

Hide contents

at the end of the miracle water part > the major asks what you want from him for the healing. just choose the option to change the games title... ;)

That was one of the places I had considered checking in my second play... as luck would have it, I'm almost there now. 

Cheers. 

Anyone else got this problem?

I've met Karishima 2 times and when I go to give him the 3rd visit, he just says: "You again? It's late. What do you want?", without the option to respond ”Why don’t we have a drink without a confrontation?”.

This is already my 2nd playthrough and this issue happens now a second time to me.

I'm using version 1.01

3 hours ago, DaftenMiescha said:

Anyone else got this problem?

I've met Karishima 2 times and when I go to give him the 3rd visit, he just says: "You again? It's late. What do you want?", without the option to respond ”Why don’t we have a drink without a confrontation?”.

This is already my 2nd playthrough and this issue happens now a second time to me.

I'm using version 1.01

did you got "Scoop on a Rival - Obtained information on Vestola's rival, Kerberos"? I think this and you behavior towards the Vestola President are the key.

i did nothing special towards the trophy, got it naturaly...

30 minutes ago, SairenOne said:

did you got "Scoop on a Rival - Obtained information on Vestola's rival, Kerberos"? I think this and you behavior towards the Vestola President are the key.

i did nothing special towards the trophy, got it naturaly...

Does that mean I must not eavesdrop the Kerberos boss and shouldn't even go into his office (except to get the keys from the entrance counter)?

On my 1st and 2nd walkthrough, I was going into the office. Otherwise, I wouldn't have this trophy yet. ?

Edited by DaftenMiescha

5 minutes ago, DaftenMiescha said:

Does that mean I must not eavesdrop the Kerberos boss and shouldn't even go into his office (except to get the keys from the entrance counter)?

that means you have to do the requirements for "Scoop...", otherwise the romance trophy is not possible.

i think i talked to the vestola president and his assistent on day one.

on day 3 you can obtain the "scoop..." trophy.

then on day 5 you should get the romance trophy.

i was always nice to him and his assistant, if that helps.

On 17.4.2020 at 1:56 AM, SairenOne said:

that means you have to do the requirements for "Scoop...", otherwise the romance trophy is not possible.

i think i talked to the vestola president and his assistent on day one.

on day 3 you can obtain the "scoop..." trophy.

then on day 5 you should get the romance trophy.

i was always nice to him and his assistant, if that helps.

I gave it a 3rd try and this was the way I got the trophy Romance? Or Friendship? finally:

Spoiler

Day 1: Go to the car dealership and respond with option 1 or 2

Day 1: When visiting the Vestola Inc., just respond that you're a fan of the CEO

Day 3: Visit Kerberos and do only chose the 1st options while eavesdropping

Day 3: After the scooter ride visit Vestola Inc. again

Day 5: Visit the Vastola Inc. CEO after speaking to Hina's brother

In this playthrough I did not buy any company shares, I didn't even spoke to the workers that are selling them

• Like 1

For the Asset Collector one :

Spoiler

There's a part where the mayor of Kuchinashi wants to thank you for some miracle water you provide. You can ask for ANYTHING. Ask for the real estate rights.

900 million yen in one shot.

Same event as the Title of Authority trophy.

For the Life-Changing words trophy :

Reach 500 combined moral and immoral points. Then

Spoiler

choose the Town Hall towards the end of the game, lead the angry mob and ransom the mayor for 500 million yen and a helicopter.

500 immoral points in one shot.

JIurNV.png

ScreenCap right after the Kuchinashi Elementary chapter. (I played a cunning money-hungry character). With the 500 immoral points gained by the method above, it would become 1032 immoral points total (w/o moral points).

By the way : does anybody know how to get the Kiss of Gratitude trophy ?

And the Passionate Revival one ? I'm only missing 5 trophies.

Edited by TheLunaticRabbit
screencap

3 hours ago, TheLunaticRabbit said:

3 hours ago, TheLunaticRabbit said:

By the way : does anybody know how to get the Kiss of Gratitude trophy ?

And the Passionate Revival one ? I'm only missing 5 trophies.

For the Kiss:

Spoiler

You have to 'rescue' Akemi in the staff room on the 3rd floor of the apparel store on Day 1.

On Day 3 you have to say to her: " It really depends on you and what you do from this point on."

Finally, on day 5 you have to choose these options:

”I risk getting the kiss I was promised.”
”I say thank you to Ms. Akemi and her staff.”

The passionate revival is a bit more tricky because you have to give exact correct answers to the woman on the 3rd floor of Akemi's store.

Spoiler

Day 1:

"I act compassionate by saying she looks like she’s having a hard time.”
”I help them feel positive for a change.”
”Come on, You didn’t do anything wrong.”
”Is the key to the shop’s third floor here?”

Day 3:

”I’ve been here ever since, too.”
”I gently encourage her to keep talking.”
”I say if she gives me money, I’ll raise the amount.”

Day 5:

”Here’s ten times the original amount, 1,800,000 yen.”

Then deliver the restaurant deed to the female chef in the Italian restaurant at Ajisai Crossing South.

Edited by DaftenMiescha