Asset Collector ☆ AND OTHER TROPHIES INSIDE

Oh thanks. With a little luck I can now get the platinum trophy. If anyone needs help for a trophy I can answer them, as I found most of them easily.

Only missed :

Curse of fifth floor (missed one set of stairs)

Kiss of Gratitude (couldn't unlock the staff door on day one. Done now)

Love from the Jewelry Lady (always hugged Yayoi after she got hurt. Seriously, wtf)

Passionate Revival (I had no idea)

Romance? or Friendship? (Kirishima hates me every time)

EDIT :

Cannot have the Love from the Jewelry Lady trophy. She comes with me but doesn't give me anything. Are there beforehand any specific choices to make to get the trophy or is it just glitched ?

Edited by TheLunaticRabbit

1 hour ago, TheLunaticRabbit said:

EDIT :

Cannot have the Love from the Jewelry Lady trophy. She comes with me but doesn't give me anything. Are there beforehand any specific choices to make to get the trophy or is it just glitched ?

never ask for the jewel, ever ask about her wound. AND as sick as it is DON´t comfort yayoi! just leave the store...

Got my Plat. Thanks everyone.

Spoiler

Little detail about the Love from the Jewelry Lady trophy : You actually have to tend for her wounds (giving her a bandage) the first time you meet her.

Not just worry about it, like the second time around.

Otherwise she comes with you later if you cowardly abandon Yayoi (wtf?!?) but gives you nothing (wtf x2?!?).

Thanks again !! ?

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’m currently working my way through this using a platinum walkthrough/guide I found here (don’t want to play through twice): https://www.neoseeker.com/disaster-report-4-summer-memories/faqs/3080356-walkthrough.html

My question though is, do you need both parts of the epilogue to 100% this game or are the trophies all in the first (free) part?

52 minutes ago, Jimmy947 said:

I’m currently working my way through this using a platinum walkthrough/guide I found here (don’t want to play through twice): https://www.neoseeker.com/disaster-report-4-summer-memories/faqs/3080356-walkthrough.html

My question though is, do you need both parts of the epilogue to 100% this game or are the trophies all in the first (free) part?

AFAIK, you have to buy the Premium part for the DLC trophies to activate.

Also, has anyone had any issues with the Compass Collector trophy? I ask, because I was reading this thread: LINK where someone reported having problems getting the Compasses to register as found.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/02/2021 at 7:32 PM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, you have to buy the Premium part for the DLC trophies to activate.

Also, has anyone had any issues with the Compass Collector trophy? I ask, because I was reading this thread: LINK where someone reported having problems getting the Compasses to register as found.

I can confirm that you DO need part 2 of the epilogue to obtain ANY DLC trophies.

Part 1 which is free only contains the first 3 chapters of the epilogue and none of those have trophies attached to them, so you DO have to pay extra to get 100% :(

I got the platinum easily enough following a guide. The compass trophy doesn’t appear to be glitched. It popped for me no problem as soon as I reached the required amount, which was pretty late in the game.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...