My rifle is my friend trophy is glitched

patrickogorman19

26 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

I only kill with the rifle and the trophy didn't pop. Also completed the challenge for it, do you have to kill every enemy.

I ran into the same issue last week.  After looking at all of my stats I came to the conclusion that the  'My Rifle is my Friend' trophy is specific to just one rifle.  Which means you must get the kills with that specific rifle.  That is the only conclusion that I could come up with since my trophy popped after doing this.  If you have the Fuhrer dlc, load it up using the Springfield, shoot Hitler with it and escape.  The mission only takes about 4 minutes to complete.

Edited by jpmelville
  • Like 1

I went through mission of the campaign with intention of getting only rifle kills but the trophy didn't unlock. On a 2nd attempt i was careful to only use my rifle and no other attack but when i saw a grenade kill notification i reloaded an older save. It took me 3 tries until i killed a radio operator without him exploding which wasn't registered as a rifle kill. When i completed the mission i got the trophy

• 8 months later...