Epilogue part 2 for free

The Epilogue DLCs are free anyway in the EU store (EDIT: Not any more they aren't :():

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1063-CUSA16027_00-0000000010000022

https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP1063-CUSA16027_00-DR4FADEBUNDLE000

I don't own this game yet but most of the DLCs are free, with the exception of certain outfits.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, teddyrules4ever said:

Seems like it's not available anymore? The link only gets me to "Fade Into Memory Bundle" for 7,99. 

Could also be the case it's just not available in the German psn store... :/

They added a price tag about 2 weeks after I posted that link so now you have to pay for it and I'm kicking myself for not picking it up whilst it was free :(.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 31/12/2020 at 5:07 AM, Danbu1988 said:

Could anyone tell me if both parts of the epilogue dlc are needed for a 100% trophy list?

A bundle containing part 2 and some other goodies is on sale right now by the way, for the people who are interested in it.

Part 2 is needed to 100%
No trophies are tied to epilogue part 1.

• 1 year later...
On 06/03/2021 at 11:24 PM, Jimmy947 said:

Part 2 is needed to 100%
No trophies are tied to epilogue part 1.

Well that's pretty darn annoying. Leave teh shop at end of chapter 4 & suddenly I'm told I need the 2nd DLC to proceed. £6.49 for 3 poxy trophies to get 100%? I don't think so... ?

• 3 months later...
On 22/07/2022 at 6:36 AM, Xemik said:

Well that's pretty darn annoying. Leave teh shop at end of chapter 4 & suddenly I'm told I need the 2nd DLC to proceed. £6.49 for 3 poxy trophies to get 100%? I don't think so... 1f4a9.png

That's pretty scummy to dangle progression on a stick like that, especially after it was initially free. I was gonna do the DLC as well for completion's sake but fuck that now. I didn't like the "game" THAT much. It was mildly entertaining at best.

• 2 months later...

I bought it and completed it at the time. The only thing I found interesting was the conclusion of Yayoi's plot (except for the "way" to solve it) and the appearance of characters from Disaster Report 2 (Ryoko) and Disaster Report 3 (Saki). Other than that and new outfits and compasses, there isn't much else interesting. Also, it is very short.

10 hours ago, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

Part 2 is again on sale now.

Is it even worth it?

I suppose that depends if you are prepared to pay £2 to get the 100% and remove the game from your HDD.

It's really irritating because I just want to get it done, but I can't leave an area till I've done everything it wants me to do. ?

• 1 month later...