Bomb Corp tips.

Hey there!

If you're having problems with the Bomb Corp mini-game trophies remember that you can always pause the game. It will still let you use/scroll on your other device. This way you will have enough time for defusing bombs, making a coffee, putting in the correct numbers. It's recommended to write down the colors and numbers of wires (along with tentacles while delivering a baby). It really makes these tasks much easier. There will be situations when you won't be sure if you should cut certain wire/wires. This is due to the game's randomized system with a lot of contradictive rules. The best solution is to cut the wires you're sure of first and then check if the bomb has been defused by unpausing the game. If the timer is still running then select the wires you weren't sure of. This method won't work when encountering wires that need to be cut in certain order though (i.e. from right to left). There's a lot of luck involved in completing this mode so you have to wait for a better draw of bombs.

Also: The jackbox.tv site seems to have some glitches/lags, especially while doing the filing task. Sometimes the bomb will still explode, even if you didn't make any mistake - I've had such situation a couple times. So while defusing the filing bombs it's recommended to select the correct order IN PARTS. Choose a couple names -> unpause the game -> pause it again -> continue filing and so on. I think the glitch happens because of the pausing and files somehow don't load up well.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Do you know what you have to do with the Copy Machine on Day 10?  

When I get to that day, it says step 1 of 10, yet nothing appears on the browser screen I have open on my pc.  I wait the 90 seconds I get Boom, the game still shows nothing, so I have to hit X to leave the game, and it finally disconnects on the browser.  Then I reconnect and the process repeats itself.

Nevermind, I got it, you have to hit the Up/Down arrows on the keyboard to get the button options to appear in the browser window you are on.

Edited by LegendExeter
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Do you know what you have to do with the Copy Machine on Day 10?  

When I get to that day, it says step 1 of 10, yet nothing appears on the browser screen I have open on my pc.  I wait the 90 seconds I get Boom, the game still shows nothing, so I have to hit X to leave the game, and it finally disconnects on the browser.  Then I reconnect and the process repeats itself.

Nevermind, I got it, you have to hit the Up/Down arrows on the keyboard to get the button options to appear in the browser window you are on.

Glad you've figured it out as it's been a while when I've played this game last time, so it wouldn't be easy for me to remember the whole concept.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 9:41 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Glad you've figured it out as it's been a while when I've played this game last time, so it wouldn't be easy for me to remember the whole concept.

Actually it's not fixed, it literally is just bugged half the time.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  If it doesn't load the copy machine, you can only keep replaying the mission/day over and over.  Reconnecting will not make the machine appear.  Using Chrome, yet that shouldn't have anything to do with it.  A frustrating process made even more frustrating with bugs.

41 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Actually it's not fixed, it literally is just bugged half the time.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  If it doesn't load the copy machine, you can only keep replaying the mission/day over and over.  Reconnecting will not make the machine appear.  Using Chrome, yet that shouldn't have anything to do with it.  A frustrating process made even more frustrating with bugs.

I don't know how to fix this as I didn't encounter this bug on my playthrough. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Might be worth trying.

On 8/29/2022 at 1:53 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

I don't know how to fix this as I didn't encounter this bug on my playthrough. Have you tried reinstalling the game? Might be worth trying.

I submitted a ticket through their website and they have responded.  I tried it on Firefox and the boxes for the choices were there yet all the images were broken so I couldn't tell when to hit the special button and still failed it again.  Going to go back to Chrome and try again, and will continue on through some other browsers if I don't have any luck.

EDIT: They did seem to fix the issue as I was able to complete the copier missions.  If people run into this in the future, submit a ticket through their website.

Edited by LegendExeter