Crossword Puzzle on 5/18

RayCharlizard

There's a crossword puzzle to be done on 5/18 after the second infiltration of Madarame's palace, but there's a couple sitting at LeBlanc that talk about leaving because it's late but they don't ever leave so you can't start the puzzle. The crossword disappears the following day, how are you supposed to do this one?

Edit: Of course after I post this the game decides to work. Dunno what I was doing before but I went up to the couple to "listen" a couple of times and this time they finally left for some reason. -_-

Edited by RayCharlizard

I think this might be a glitch for Royal. I had this quite a bit where i had to talk to them multiple times to get them to leave. Most the time they just said the same thing over and over until they finally tacked on 'well time to go' on the end and left. One of the times i could swear i talked to them over 10 times before they finally left and didn't say a single word different until the last dialogue so if anyone's in doubt just mash talk until they leave it happens eventually

• Like 1