Will Capcom frequently update this?

3 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Wow who else is having a hard time going against Spencer the mastermind? 

Spencer in his current form is very op (to the point of almost broken) in the hands of a smart player. I won't post the exact method as I'd rather the game not be flooded with only Spencer Masterminds but if you play him smart, he can run down the clock exceptionally fast while leaving you no way to regain time on your clock other than completing objectives which he will happily interrupt constantly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Spencer in his current form is very op (to the point of almost broken) in the hands of a smart player. I won't post the exact method as I'd rather the game not be flooded with only Spencer Masterminds but if you play him smart, he can run down the clock exceptionally fast while leaving you no way to regain time on your clock other than completing objectives which he will happily interrupt constantly.

Spencer is op because the method you won't mention is him using mostly guns instead of zombies.

12 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Sort of. However, you are forced to work together as a team or no one escapes which is better because you don't have teammates betraying you like in Friday the 13th.

If a character dies while the others are waiting on the exit, the ones waiting will escape.

You earn a time bonus of 30 seconds per character alive.

Of course this teleports the other characters with you to the exit.

But yeah if they don't die, you're endlessly waiting at the exit until they do die or the timer runs out, I've encountered pretty annoying cases of people just not finding the exit, or standing too close to it not having any idea what to do

4 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

You can easily counter Spencer by taking out his camera's.

You haven't played against a good Spencer then. Cause with the cards he unlock when he is high rank hacking is useless. He can duplicate cards and pops a camera with shield over and over. If you master Spencer he is the best by far.

10 hours ago, SealedCard said:

So it's confirmed: we are getting Jill Valentine in Resistance! Awesome! Judging by the outline of the survivor we're getting in May, I'd say it's Officer Marvin.

I hope we get Nemesis as an ultimate, but who would be his Mastermind you think?

11 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

So it's confirmed: we are getting Jill Valentine in Resistance! Awesome! Judging by the outline of the survivor we're getting in May, I'd say it's Officer Marvin.

I hope we get Nemesis as an ultimate, but who would be his Mastermind you think?

I don't think it'll be Marvin, he wouldn't really generate as much interest in the game as someone like Leon or Chris.

I definitely think we'll see Nemesis down the line. His mastermind could be Nikolai.

2 hours ago, ZomBowner said:

With more additions to the game, do you think they will add more trophies.... like dlc style?

Yes, I think the Jill patch will come with at least 2 trophies. This is just my guess of course.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, objectioner said:

I wouldn't be too surprised if Albert Wesker ends a playable Mastermind at some point.

I wouldn't mind that as he was a fantastic villain up until they made him lose his mind at the end of RE5.

The timeline that Resistance is set in (despite Resistance being non canon) allows for him to be in the area as we don't know exactly when Resistance is set, just that it's before the nuke goes off & is clearly in an Umbrella controlled environment & Daniel mentions working for Wesker in a couple of his voice lines ingame.

My only request would be them bringing back D.C. Douglas to voice him one last time but seeing as they have gone in an entirely new direction with casting & basing character appearances off of actual people now, I can't see that happening.

3 hours ago, SealedCard said:

Yes, I think the Jill patch will come with at least 2 trophies. This is just my guess of course.

While I agree with your thinking, I'd say it would be 3 trophies. All the other Survivors & the Masterminds all have 3 character specific trophies each so it stands to reason Jill could get the same.

Edited by ObsceneSociopath

11 hours ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Daniel mentions working for Wesker in a couple of his voice lines ingame.

He most likely meant Alex Wesker, since she is playable and involved now. But Albert Wesker as a Mastermind is pretty much a given, considering that game stays alive until then.

Also, isn't that Jill DLC free? I remember free DLCs always had 2 Trophies, like RE2R or RE7 with Not a Hero.

Edited by DevilVergilXT

How the hell are masterminds able to spawn 2 lickers at once?! I'm talking like Rank 1 spencers spawning 2 lickers at the start of a game. lickers cost 7 points apiece, and masterminds can only ever store up to 10 points at a time. is there some hacking going on? or did I miss something?