Will Capcom frequently update this?

20 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

How the hell are masterminds able to spawn 2 lickers at once?! I'm talking like Rank 1 spencers spawning 2 lickers at the start of a game. lickers cost 7 points apiece, and masterminds can only ever store up to 10 points at a time. is there some hacking going on? or did I miss something?

It could be one of these reasons:

• There are "energy" boosters that you can unlock to your MM deck. When an enemy with this booster hits a Survivor, the MM will gain mana back.
  • There is a card that you can use which lowers the cost of all cards on that camera for a certain period of time.
  • There is a bug that you can exploit which gives you infinite energy. I won't say how to do it but I'm sure you can figure it out if you do a web search. I'm not sure if it was fixed on this last update.

1 hour ago, jackmadrox said:

How the hell are masterminds able to spawn 2 lickers at once?! I'm talking like Rank 1 spencers spawning 2 lickers at the start of a game. lickers cost 7 points apiece, and masterminds can only ever store up to 10 points at a time. is there some hacking going on? or did I miss something?

I think it has something to do with Spencer's Clone card. He can clone the last card played for 4 energy I think? It's something like that anyway. I still don't know how they get it so early though. That's still 11 energy required and they often spawn 2 right at the start like you said.

2 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Here's the video of my stream. It was a Daniel, not a spencer my bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXAcnvj_DM

the match starts at @50:07

Funny he still got his ass wrecked. That was a good team

Just an FYI, you can block people in this game and you will never be able to queue up with them in the same lobby.. So if you run into cheating MM or troll teammates, just block them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LucienNL said:

100% cheating. He spawned not only 2 lickers within 50 sec but also a screamer. Impossible even with clone cards. There is not enough time to clone that fast.

No, not cheating, at all. It's called Map Presets. You can edit them to change what creatures/traps are spawned in each Area when it starts. By removing all other traps/creatures, you can have 2 lickers spawned immediately purely with the Map Preset. Depending on the Map/Area, you get either 10, 15 or 20 points for each Area in a Map Preset, and Licker costs 7. So in Areas that give 15 or 20 points, you can have 2 Lickers spawned immediately, then use your starting energy to spawn extra stuff on top.

It took me a while to realise you could even edit these Map Presets, but once I did I dumped 1-2 Lickers into every area (depending on whether it was 10, 15 or 20 points) while leveling Annette just to make things a bit more difficult for them. Even worse you can dump like 4 Detonators instead and immediately player-control them and charge them all into the survivors at their spawn.

Maybe before you start accusing people of "100% cheating", you should learn all the mechanics the game has to offer.

Edited by Archavia
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Archavia said:

No, not cheating, at all. It's called Map Presets. You can edit them to change what creatures/traps are spawned in each Area when it starts. By removing all other traps/creatures, you can have 2 lickers spawned immediately purely with the Map Preset. Depending on the Map/Area, you get either 10, 15 or 20 points for each Area in a Map Preset, and Licker costs 7. So in Areas that give 15 or 20 points, you can have 2 Lickers spawned immediately, then use your starting energy to spawn extra stuff on top.

It took me a while to realise you could even edit these Map Presets, but once I did I dumped 1-2 Lickers into every area (depending on whether it was 10, 15 or 20 points) while leveling Annette just to make things a bit more difficult for them. Even worse you can dump like 4 Detonators instead and immediately player-control them and charge them all into the survivors at their spawn.

Maybe before you start accusing people of "100% cheating", you should learn all the mechanics the game has to offer.

Whoa! That's good to know! I thought you could just pick from the 4 preset options available. I didn't realise you could make your own custom ones. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 10:17 PM, jackmadrox said:

You can make your own presets for up to 5 maps.

You can swap out creatures/traps etc up to a set amount of points, so they most likely unlocked the Licker from Annette and put two Lickers in the map.

Lickers are expensive at 7 points so most of the time they will be the only creatures/traps automatically spawning until they Mastermind starts placing them themselves.

Ever noticed why its only Lickers appearing immediately and nothing else?

All these people not bothering to learn the mechanics of the game and accusations of cheating/hacking, really makes me wonder about some people.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, objectioner said:

All these people not bothering to learn the mechanics of the game and accusations of cheating/hacking, really makes me wonder about some people.

Chill out. It just came out this month, not everyone is a pro at it yet. 

• Like 2

You can still place two Lickers one after the other because you can stack certain things, for example:

• Annette has a passive skill that lowers the cost of all creature card by -1.
  • Efficiency Mod - Creatures gives you -1 to all creature cards while it's on the hand.
  • Discount gives you -1 for a limited amount of time.
  • Energy Booster - Creatures gives you -2 to all creature cards when used.

A Licker costs 7 mana, so 7 - 5 = 2.

You start a match with 4 energy, if you get lucky with the cards you just need to use Discount for 1 energy then Energy Booster - Creatures for 2 energy, if you have the mod I mentioned on your hand, then the Licker is already at 2 and you can place it right away. After that it's a matter of luck for the right cards to come back.

The best example I can show you is this video:

Spoiler

She doesn't exactly get lucky with the cards to be able to spawn two Lickers back to back, but you can see that she placed two quite fast in the corridor at 9:01.

• Like 1