What can I expect from the multiplayer?

There's a number of threads already on multiplayer for Assassins Creed Brotherhood, I know, but my question is more specific because this would be a great platinum to have before the inevitable server shutdown which is bound to happen to all PS3 titles that still have online.

Last summer I did a bit of multiplayer in Assassins Creed Revelations and it wasn't too bad even if I only played it for a few hours. Assassins Creed 3 was by far the easiest to boost, I only had to boost one of the DLC multiplayer trophies. Black Flag was a bit more involved, had to boost for Sacred Land and Booby Trap, got lucky with Game Lab and getting the rest of the multiplayer modes done. Revelations I might put on the same level, getting to level 20 in XP doesn't sound too bad and the DLC looks to be easily boosted with 2 - 4 players on particular maps.

Brotherhood is generally considered to be the most difficult of the multiplayer in Assassins Creed to boost, mostly due to Abstergo Employee of the Month. Thankfully not everything has to be done in one go and I've heard of several people being able to get the online done in 5 - 6 hours of boosting. Unfortunately Brotherhood doesn't have the Wolfpack mode which made both 3 and Black Flag fairly easy. I intend to do all of the online for Revelations first and then Brotherhood.

So for everyone who has done the online, what can I expect out of it? Some people have said the online servers are horrible, others have said the online servers are pretty okay and it's easy to find people to boost with. My biggest issue is doing some of the feats that require 4 - 5 people, as well as the Role Model trophy which requires at least 4 people to work in coordination. That's the biggest hurdle for Brotherhood according to most.

Having all my Assassins Creed games done at 100 percent would be awesome. But I would like to know from you guys how long it takes to do the multiplayer.

Edited by Spaz

I'm going to try to be off help. Has been since summer 2013 when I got the plat and Mp trophies were the last thing I needed.

It takes a well coordinated group. At least in my experience. The Abstergo Employee of the Month is the tough one and grinding to level 50 is painful. We had a good strategy for boosting to level 50 and it worked well but every once in a while someone didn't want to cooperate. 

Good luck. It does take some dedication to do.

Your best bet is to get a group of at least 6 people (the more people, the merrier) commited to the same goal as you.

You should join different sessions and have backups in case your worst enemy shows up: the unreachable issue. That's why it's better to have all backups you can in case the game prevents someone from joining your lobby. 

By following the Alliance method, you can rank up to level 15 or 20 fairly quick, even making it to level 35 won't be that bad. The last 15 levels are the ones that will take more time, you will level up every 3, 4 or more matches, depending on your score, it's essential everybody in the sessions keeps the flow: stun, be stunned, wait, stun again and so on. For this nobody must kill until the last 3 or 2 seconds if your pursuer is on the ground. Divide into 2 groups and be fairly far from the other group so that nobody will be stunning their teammate's pursuer.

Everybody should equip the resistence perk once it's unlocked to save time. Aim to get at least 12k points per match, playing at least 3 hours per session and you'll get to level 50 before you know it.

Role Model and some ffa bonuses can be boosted in a private lobby with 3 or 4 players. 

You may get the other trophies while boosting xp. If not you can try to get them on your own on public matches. I placed among the first 3 places in some matches on wanted when playing the game.

I don't know about the state of the servers but if they are ok, you can get all mp trophies in a week or even between 36 to 56 hours, depending on how much hours you  spend boosting the game.

Good luck.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 2

Honestly this whole thing is overhyped as hell, it's actually really easy. If you check my profile I got all the multiplayer trophies in 4 days (average 4-5 hours per day). You just slap people around a bit and level up, it's not nearly as much of a grind as people make it seem. There were a few problems with the servers but it's expected, it's Ubisoft. Join a good boosting session and the plat is yours

• Like 2