One weapon modbot missing!!

SRKsAashiq

Yes i did but i think i might have used one on super shotgun otherwise can't see any reason that might have caused it. Went to all 6 levels to check i collected all 12 but still i dont have one mod on plasma this is my final trophy ????

6 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

Did you get the modbot in the Fortress of Doom?

Its the second game after fallout 4 that is glitching me out and both of them are from bethesta bow i am regretting for attempting to platinum this shit 

Edited by SRKsAashiq

I know i can show you pictures that i have collected every single weaponbot on all 6 missions and the fortess of doom. There are 12 bots and i can see that there are 13 mod slots including supershotgun. On the trophy guide it said i dont have to use on super shotgun but i think i mistakenly did.

4 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

You need to check again. You obviously just missed it. Make sure you have all levels fully explored. You can check them to see. 

2 minutes ago, SRKsAashiq said:

I know i can show you pictures that i have collected every single weaponbot on all 6 missions and the fortess of doom. There are 12 bots and i can see that there are 13 mod slots including supershotgun. On the trophy guide it said i dont have to use on super shotgun but i think i mistakenly did.

There are actually 2 mod bots in fortress of doom. 

1 minute ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I got them both

3 minutes ago, SHAZAM_SAVAGE said:

I can post the pics in Twitter if you will be able to see it

Show me pictures then. Because the mod bots aren’t really collectibles. You modify your weapon there right on the spot. The Super Shotgun does not have a mod. 

30 minutes ago, SRKsAashiq said:

I got them both

I can post the pics in Twitter if you will be able to see it

https://www.ign.com/wikis/doom-eternal/Weapon_Modbot_Locations

Here is a modbot location guide. Follow every step and make sure you collected them all. Like I said before it is impossible you used it on the Super Shotgun as it doesn’t even give you the option. 

4 hours ago, SRKsAashiq said:

I dont know what went wrong. Didn't use any cheats either but i am missing one mod on plasma and i collected all the modbots this is getting really frustrating. Please help if u can 

post the pics here.  ive had no glitches in the game at all so.... use your eyes. Double check everything.