Easy Platinum! Trophy List Breakdown

terman8or

• 2 weeks later...

Hypertextual: use the feature where you can highlight a specific word within a video (Mama, for example), and then click it to search other videos with that word. I think it popped after doing it 10 times with different/random words. 

Pointless Game: play 10 or so games of Solitaire. It was hard for me to tell if I had to reach a certain point in the game, or just re-deal over and over again. 

Forgot Password: try entering “password” as the password for the other wifi networks on the top right of the computer screen. I think it popped on the third or fourth one I tried.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheKMan said:

Hypertextual: use the feature where you can highlight a specific word within a video (Mama, for example), and then click it to search other videos with that word. I think it popped after doing it 10 times with different/random words. 

Pointless Game: play 10 or so games of Solitaire. It was hard for me to tell if I had to reach a certain point in the game, or just re-deal over and over again. 

Forgot Password: try entering “password” as the password for the other wifi networks on the top right of the computer screen. I think it popped on the third or fourth one I tried.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. 

33 minutes ago, Netguy503 said:

how do i empty the trash on the desktop, how do i play solitare (never played), and what do i need to search to see all the videos for the gold trophy? those are the only trophies I have left for plat. Thanks a bunch.

Empty everything that is on the desktop/main screen, including the hard drive that you are watching all the videos off of.

41 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it. 

You're welcome.  Happy to help!

There are 170 videos in total.

Keep in mind, you can only find 169 videos in the game. You get the last one after you upload all the videos you found, it will trigger an ending scene. That counted as one video.

After watching the ending and credits, press continue in the main menu. Find the remaining videos until you reach 170. Upload all 170 videos again, you will unlock the trophy after the credits.

P.S. You need to upload the videos at least once BEFORE you have collected viewed 169 videos. During my first playthrough, i upload the video for the first time when I reached 169 videos.. and the final video cannot be unlocked... It cost me to do a complete 2nd playthrough.

Guide for finding all the video:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2007983047

Edited by ferryjan