Easy Platinum! Trophy List Breakdown

terman8or

1 hour ago, ferryjan said:

There are 170 videos in total.

Keep in mind, you can only find 169 videos in the game. You get the last one after you upload all the videos you found, it will trigger an ending scene. That counted as one video.

After watching the ending and credits, press continue in the main menu. Find the remaining videos until you reach 170. Upload all 170 videos again, you will unlock the trophy after the credits.

P.S. You need to upload the videos at least once BEFORE you have collected viewed 169 videos. During my first playthrough, i upload the video for the first time when I reached 169 videos.. and the final video cannot be unlocked... It cost me to do a complete 2nd playthrough.

Guide for finding all the video:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2007983047

Thank you so much. I just got the Plat. 

Hi Don't understand the last part to get the Full upload trophy. 

On my screen i see "Jane the Ripper" with Files 169 Video streams I uploaded like Ferry said and watched the credits etc but did not get the full upload trophy 

What have i done wrong ?

Think i have to another play through i understand now you need to upload 1st with not all videos seen then upload again with all videos 

Edited by boyd45

28 minutes ago, boyd45 said:

Hi Don't understand the last part to get the Full upload trophy. 

On my screen i see "Jane the Ripper" with Files 169 Video streams I uploaded like Ferry said and watched the credits etc but did not get the full upload trophy 

What have i done wrong ?

Think i have to another play through i understand now you need to upload 1st with not all videos seen then upload again with all videos 

I think you can just Continue and upload the videos again. I uploaded first before looking for videos I missed at about 131 videos. Then once I got the 169 videos I uploaded again and the trophy popped. 

5 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I think you can just Continue and upload the videos again. I uploaded first before looking for videos I missed at about 131 videos. Then once I got the 169 videos I uploaded again and the trophy popped. 

It doesn't work. If you never upload all videos before reaching 169 videos, you won't be able to see the "normal" ending. The normal ending cut-scene is counted as one video. 

I stuck at 169 videos on my first playthrough. I've tried double-check by inputing all search-words again to see if I missed any videos. Nothing found. 

Edited by ferryjan

41 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

37 minutes ago, ferryjan said:

It doesn't work. If you never upload all videos before reaching 169 videos, you won't be able to see the "normal" ending. The normal ending cut-scene is counted as one video. 

I stuck at 169 videos on my first playthrough. I've tried double-check by inputing all search-words again to see if I missed any videos. Nothing found. 

Still hasn't worked I started a new game played the game up until she put in her usb then uploaded what i had found so far and got a ending with the cam girl 

Pressed continue found all the rest of the videos and uploaded and still no trophy. still says 169 files 

Must of missed a video got the platinum now 

Edited by boyd45

2 hours ago, ferryjan said:

please help me

On 2020-04-09 at 5:30 AM, terman8or said:

Hey Guys, i've made a quick video with a full trophy list breakdown for this game. while there are a few unknowns the list looks really easy and i'd say wouldn't take most people more then 5 - 6 hours to compete. 

enjoy the video! hopefully the games out soon! 

Do you think you could make a trophy guide on this game?

5 hours ago, Sevket_Erhat said:

What about Animal Logic, Organizer and Missing King tropihes.? How do you get those

Animal Logic - The cat runs across the keyboard. Click search on the jumble of letters it leaves after.

Organizer - On the bookmark tab go to tags and put some on the bookmarked videos until the trophy pops.

Missing King - Get to the end of a game of solitaire and see you can't actually win because the last card is missing.  

1 hour ago, Kasowicz said:

Missing King won't unlock for me.. completed it multiple times. Reinstalling didn't work.

Keep trying using refresh button at the bottom until you win. Took me many retries believe me

3 hours ago, TwiceOnSundays said:

Organizer - On the bookmark tab go to tags and put some on the bookmarked videos until the trophy pops.

Please elaborate as I couldnt understand this one still

1 hour ago, Sevket_Erhat said:

Keep trying using refresh button at the bottom until you win. Took me many retries believe me

Please elaborate as I couldnt understand this one still

Select a video in your bookmarks then click on the middle option next to the trash can and apply tags to it. I just went through each letter until it popped.

IMG-20200504-192145308.jpg

EXPMz0GXgAAvnlQ.jpg

I have uploaded before twice and watched the ending with grown up star but no upload trophy. What is missing???

As I figured I am missing taking out the wedding ring and throwing it into the ocean. I followed the steam guide exactly but no 170th video

Edited by Sevket_Erhat

Hey gang,

I've seen a few questions asking about multiple play throughs for Jane the Ripper trophy and all 170 videos. I played the game normally and when I did my first upload and beat the game I had 110 videos seen. After the credits it gave me a few options and I hit "Continue" which let me play right before the upload at 5:30 am. 

I followed a list of keyword searches and was able to find the other videos and hit upload again and after the ending scene I got the final trophy to pop and got the platinum. I hope this helps some of y'all to not have to feel like you need another play through. I'll put a guide together for the site and upload it since I've seen a few requests for one.

17 hours ago, MrPhrips said:

Hey gang,

I've seen a few questions asking about multiple play throughs for Jane the Ripper trophy and all 170 videos. I played the game normally and when I did my first upload and beat the game I had 110 videos seen. After the credits it gave me a few options and I hit "Continue" which let me play right before the upload at 5:30 am. 

I followed a list of keyword searches and was able to find the other videos and hit upload again and after the ending scene I got the final trophy to pop and got the platinum. I hope this helps some of y'all to not have to feel like you need another play through. I'll put a guide together for the site and upload it since I've seen a few requests for one.

Use this one. That's how I got my Platinum

https://www.trueachievements.com/a298279/full-upload-achievement

Edited by Sevket_Erhat

I didn't get the full upload trophy after watching everything. I even continued and uploaded everything again. 169 videos total in game and the one "true ending" if you want to call it that?

Edit: I got it. It's 170 in game movies. I missed one video. The guide reads like it's 169 and you get the final video at the end counting towards this trophy..

Edited by JohnnyNoToes