Can Someone Who Understands Japanese Kindly Interpret Please?

I just recently bought a Japanese copy from Yesasia but I'm not sure if I messed up and bought the standard edition by mistake. Below is the product discription that I copy/pasted from their site:

海外のテーブルトークRPG「Mutant」シリーズを原作とした、タクティカル・アドベンチャー。核戦争、気候変動、疫病により人類が滅び、荒廃した「ポストヒューマン」の世界を舞台にミュータント3人が「エデン」といわれる安息の地を探して冒険をする物語。ゲームプレイはターン制バトルで展開する戦術と、リアルタイムでのステルス行動で探索・索敵をじっくり楽しめるシングルプレイ専用のタイトルです。

1) ミュータント視点で描かれるポストアポカリプス世界
TRPGが原作の練り込まれた世界観。プレイアブルキャラクターは、口の悪いアヒル、怒りっぽいイノシシを中心に個性とスキルが異なる5人のミュータントから3人を選んでユニットを動かしていきます。キャラの成長は装備のアップグレードや「ミューテーション」で突然変異を重ねて特殊なスキルを増やしていくことが特徴。

2) 戦況を見極め、背後から優位を取る戦術がポイント
ターン制バトルを謳う本作、ゲームの進行全体ではリアルタイムのステルス行動が戦況に大きく影響を与え、常に敵の裏をかく慎重な戦術計画が重要になります。バトルに進む前に2~3歩先を読み、優位な位置取りと攻撃手段をよく考えてから行動しましょう!出現数に限りがある資源の利用計画も重要なポイント。

3) 最新DLCが収録されたパッケージ版「デラックスエディション」DLC「Seed of Evil」が予め収録されたバンドル版「デラックスエディション」は総プレイ時間約30時間のオリジナルコンテンツに、約5時間相当の新しい冒険と6人目となる新ミュータントが追加収録されています。
l_p0113202947.jpg

I see that "Seeds of Evil DLC" is referenced in English. Am I good, did I buy the right version (Deluxe)?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 4 weeks later...

I just received my copy today (finally). It's definitely Deluxe. I also emailed YesAsia a while back and asked them if they could change the title to reflect this and to my surprise they actually did so it now says Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden - Deluxe Edition in English on the item description page.

If you're planning on getting the JP stack go with these guys. You'll pay 48 dollars, that's it - no tax, no shipping and handling (the cheapest you can get it anywhere as of the date of this post). Their Customer Service answered every single email I sent (I sent several) and were very polite and professional so it's not one of those companies that just takes your money, never to be heard from once you pay. I also got it wicked fast from China once they shipped it (it only took so long because they were waiting for a restock from their supplier). 

Link: https://www.yesasia.com/us/search/mutant-year-zero/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.mutant+year+zero-en/list.html

Edited by MrTacoNinja

I'm glad. I know some games, such as Bio Hazard 6 complete collection on PS3, the DLC isn't even included in the collection and it has download codes which also EXPIRE. So sometimes you have to be careful with games that have DLC made for the game later as it's kinda suspicious how the DLC is on there.

Lucky for TacoNinja everything is fine.

14 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Hopefully the DLC is actually included on the disc and not just a download code to the Japanese store.

It's already pre-programmed into the game, no extra steps required.

Edited by MrTacoNinja