Has on-line trophies been your 1st priority when getting a new game?

Online trophies barely mean a thing to me. Most of my games are single-player, and if there's any online trophy, I'll do it if I want to. My main point is to enjoy the game, and multi-player sections are just an add on.

Except for Rocket League. That's my only exclusion from that logic.

Nope, I never even look at the trophy list before buying a game.

I just enjoy it first, I play singleplayer first and then go online if there are online trophies, if there aren’t any online trophies I usually don’t bother with going online unless its fun with friends and they want to play it.

7 hours ago, djb5f said:

damn, you are missing out on a lot of good titles

Like what?  The vast majority of games that have online required trophies aren't even genres I like playing.  What is true is that I hated getting the online trophies in the few games I played that had them and it resulted in enough frustration that by the end I disliked the game for making that a requirement to get the plat/100%.  I absolutely loathe having to rely on other people to be able to plat/100% my games.  Boosting sessions don't help either because I had plenty of no shows when I tried using them.  I'd have more fun doing something like grinding out 30k kills in MeiQ than having to rely on some random to not run off ahead of me or suddenly vanish so I can finally get Companion in Journey (that took me far too many tries and I was sick of the game by the time I found someone who wasn't rude and had a stable connection).

56 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Like what?  The vast majority of games that have online required trophies aren't even genres I like playing.  What is true is that I hated getting the online trophies in the few games I played that had them and it resulted in enough frustration that by the end I disliked the game for making that a requirement to get the plat/100%.  I absolutely loathe having to rely on other people to be able to plat/100% my games.  Boosting sessions don't help either because I had plenty of no shows when I tried using them.  I'd have more fun doing something like grinding out 30k kills in MeiQ than having to rely on some random to not run off ahead of me or suddenly vanish so I can finally get Companion in Journey (that took me far too many tries and I was sick of the game by the time I found someone who wasn't rude and had a stable connection).

I dunno, just could not see myself limiting It to single player games as so many of the critically acclaimed titles have both single and multiplayer.

For a new game? I’ll always play the campaign first (if applicable).

For an older title I will start campaign first only going to multiplayer if there’s a long grind, someone is willing to help me boost, or needs my help in that very moment. Otherwise I’ll leave MP trophies after I have all of the campaign complete.

Honestly not a huge fan of MP.