Resident Evil Resistance Upcoming Content

6 hours ago, LucienNL said:

Capcom better give info about matchmaking issues before coming out with a roadmap.

Agreed but I gotta say, am enjoying the game a ton so far. I wonder if all the upcoming content will be free.

I'm wondering there will be more trophies down the road too with new character updates 

Edited by ClintonLS90
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Agreed but I gotta say, am enjoying the game a ton so far. I wonder if all the upcoming content will be free.

I'm wondering there will be more trophies down the road too with new character updates 

Yeah hopefully there will be new DLC trophies when Jill comes out. Really fun game! 

• Like 3

On 2020-04-17 at 11:00 PM, MarcusPunisher said:

I'm hoping for some singleplayer content in the future. 

That's highly unlikely. It seems they're mostly focused on resistance. If they had any plans for new content for sp they would have announced a roadmap or similar, which they already did for resistance. Plus, the fact that they didnt release any new content for re2 remake. 

5 minutes ago, CashewHunter said:

That's highly unlikely. It seems they're mostly focused on resistance. If they had any plans for new content for sp they would have announced a roadmap or similar, which they already did for resistance. Plus, the fact that they didnt release any new content for re2 remake. 

RE2 Remake did get Ghost Survivors a little while after release. But I do agree, DLC seems unlikely with M-Two already working on a bigger project for Capcom and like you mentioned, greater focus on Resistance.